Kimbo Slice to be in the Next Ultimate Fighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    WE CAN GIVE ELITEXC CREDIT FOR ONE THING-the deal was not totally fixed or they would not have let kimbo get beat in 14 tics-THAT SHUT DOWN THE COMPANY-LOL !!
    They deserved it. but your right. LOL

Comment

WE CAN GIVE ELITEXC CREDIT FOR ONE THING-the deal was not totally fixed or they would not have let kimbo get beat in 14 tics-THAT SHUT DOWN THE COMPANY-LOL !!
      i will also thank them for showing carano and cyborb as the women were almost always the best fight of the night.

i met carano once, damn HOT chung, if you think she looks good on t.v she looks even better in person, but i've been told that unfortunateley she doesn't like men.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
        i will also thank them for showing carano and cyborb as the women were almost always the best fight of the night.

i met carano once, damn HOT chung, if you think she looks good on t.v she looks even better in person, but i've been told that unfortunateley she doesn't like men.
        SHE YOUNG,AT THAT EXPERIMENTAL AGE,WHEN SHE GETS A FEW MORE YEARS ON HER,SHE WILL LOVE A GOOD POLE....signed uncle marvin !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

SHE YOUNG,AT THAT EXPERIMENTAL AGE,WHEN SHE'S GETS A FEW MORE YEARS ON HER,SHE WILL LOVE A GOOD POLE....signed uncle marvin !!
          bump-for chicks who love dicks-signed marvin.... PS-MEANT TO START THE ABOVE OFF "SHE'S YOUNG",WAS GETTING A BLOWJOB FROM A LESBO WHEN I TYPED THE ABOVE SO TOP BRAIN NOT WORKING WELL.......sincerely marveo !!
          Last edited by WayneChung; 06-03-2009, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Kimbo was so much sicker when he was just fightin dudes from the hood in backyards for their lunch money.
            Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO View Post
              Kimbo was so much sicker when he was just fightin dudes from the hood in backyards for their lunch money.
              yep,but it shows the diiference between backyard brawlers and competitive fighters,a lot of brawlers can't make that jump,kimbos age will hurt him pretty soon but would be awesome to see the dude master some ground skills-i am a big fan and regardless if he ever makes the jump to success in the cage-HE WILL SURE HAVE PEOPLE WATCHING THE SHOW-LOL-IMAGINE KIMBO AND RAMPAGE GOING OFF ON EACH OTHER-GREAT TELEVISION !!

Comment

Working...
              X