Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French open prop

Roger Federer to win +120

i'll take a shot on this just because nadal lost and IMO i think roger is the best men's player.

Good Luck Everyone

Roger lookin good, 2 more matches left. GO ROGER !

Comment

Good Luck Pain

Comment

Roger to the finals ! 1 more to go

Comment

good luck pain
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
            Good Luck Pain
            LMAO....You wishing yourself luck! hahahaha

GL Pain. Knock 'em dead buddy.

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

If anyone thinks there day started off bad this one Fkd me hard....I had Federer for the match and had Soderling but this one hurt....

NLINE at 10:38 PM
              [#58199843] STRAIGHT BET (Risking: 120.00 - To Win: 50.00) LOSE
              06/05/2009 - 08:15 AM MU [5006] FEDERER WIN 1ST SET -240
              (DEL POTRO WIN 1ST SET vrs FEDERER WIN 1ST SET)
              Score: DEL POTRO WIN 1ST SET(1) - FEDERER WIN 1ST SET(0) LOSE

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                Roger Federer to win +120

i'll take a shot on this just because nadal lost and IMO i think roger is the best men's player.

Good Luck Everyone
                One more buddy! I think it will be a tussle that is for sure...Soderling is tough!

Comment

+120 sure looks good with him being -400 now on Sunday. GL brother!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I can take soderling at +300, was not thinking about it but this seems like a good opportunity to hedge, chado, moondog, what you guys think,

I have 100 to win 120 on roger

you think soderling is worth 30 bucks at +300 ? if soderling wins i lose 10, and if roger wins i win the 90.

what you guys think, all suggestions welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                      One more buddy! I think it will be a tussle that is for sure...Soderling is tough!
                      for sure bryce, that's why i'm thinking about hedging considering he is +300.

truly sorry about that beat you had with roger today, tennis is brutal like that to ya.

If it makes you feel better i had a similar situation in the serena match that i lost but i also had her for the match and she comes all the way back just to lose and i go 0-2 when 1-1 looked like it was locked up.

Comment

Depends on how much you like Federer pain.

You could 30 on Soder.
                        Fed wins = +90
                        Fed lose = -10

You could also go 50 on Soder.
                        Fed wins = +70
                        Fed loss = +50

All depends on how much you like Federer tomorrow. Also depends on how much 100 is in regards to your bankroll.

GL, whatever you choose.
                        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mr pain View Post
                          for sure bryce, that's why i'm thinking about hedging considering he is +300.

Truly sorry about that beat you had with roger today, tennis is brutal like that to ya.

If it makes you feel better i had a similar situation in the serena match that i lost but i also had her for the match and she comes all the way back just to lose and i go 0-2 when 1-1 looked like it was locked up.

hey man whats up i talked to my buddy and he said he has an invitation to att already.he says he is good friends with cole miller.you probably know each other.he said there was a girl that trained there that he was really close friends with but she moved back to brazil.she was in his wedding.he said he is going to come down there this summer so i told him let me know when he is going down and maybe we can all meet up and have a few beers.
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                            hey man whats up i talked to my buddy and he said he has an invitation to att already.he says he is good friends with cole miller.you probably know each other.he said there was a girl that trained there that he was really close friends with but she moved back to brazil.she was in his wedding.he said he is going to come down there this summer so i told him let me know when he is going down and maybe we can all meet up and have a few beers.
                            sounds good buddy. and if he's friends with cole he probably has more juice down here than me ! only because cole is actually signed as an ATT fighter, ATT trains alot of guys but there are only a few that are signed with the gym as a representitive of the TEAM.

I personally never talked to cole , and the guy that i'm friends with that introduced me to ATT moved and is not here anymore, i would say i talk to wilson gouveia (he's fighting at UFC 102) the most down there or he talks to me i should say. LOL sounds like your buddy is MUCH better than me tech especially if he already has an invitation to ATT (invitations don't get much better in the world of MMA) let's put it this way your buddy already has an invitation and i have to let these guys go to work on me if i want to keep going back, that tells me right there your buddy would kick my @ss ! I don't drink alcohol at all but we can sure meet up and shoot the breeze, maybe the south beach breeze if ya know what i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                              Depends on how much you like Federer pain.

You could 30 on Soder.
                              Fed wins = +90
                              Fed lose = -10

You could also go 50 on Soder.
                              Fed wins = +70
                              Fed loss = +50

All depends on how much you like Federer tomorrow. Also depends on how much 100 is in regards to your bankroll.

GL, whatever you choose.
                              excellent point here mavs thanks, I do feel that roger will win just wanted to "protect" myself ya know, i'm also rooting for roger so i think 30 on soderling, that way if roger wins it still feels like a win, ya know.

Comment

Working...
                              X