With Cabrera out, Balt looks good

Comment

8* CUBS -40

7* SF + 30

6* COLORADO - 50

5* OAKLAND + 40

gl !!!

Comment

Were you guys aware of this re: Baltimore's record on Sunday?
        Going into today, this year Baltimore was 1-6 on Sunday(now 1-7).
        How about 13-44 on Sunday over the last three years and 122-194 going back to 1997!
        I believe last season starting in the middle of the season they lost something like 15 in a row on Sunday, 19 of 20, etc.
        This is one instance where I believe the prudent thing to do is either to bet against Baltimore on Sundays until proven otherwise or pass the game entirely.
        JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
          Were you guys aware of this re: Baltimore's record on Sunday?
          Going into today, this year Baltimore was 1-6 on Sunday(now 1-7).
          How about 13-44 on Sunday over the last three years and 122-194 going back to 1997!
          I believe last season starting in the middle of the season they lost something like 15 in a row on Sunday, 19 of 20, etc.
          This is one instance where I believe the prudent thing to do is either to bet against Baltimore on Sundays until proven otherwise or pass the game entirely.
          JMHO
          talk about Baltimores losing record on sunday, mine is a lot worse than that. Cannot believe that I have a great week and give a ton back on Sunday....happens every week. No more sunday bets for me!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by videoman View Post
            talk about Baltimores losing record on sunday, mine is a lot worse than that. Cannot believe that I have a great week and give a ton back on Sunday....happens every week. No more sunday bets for me!!!!!
            Well then perhaps we should try to get vegas to put a line out on whether you will win on a given Sunday;then all of us including you can bet against your winning on that day and profit.

Comment

sunday is the toughest day of the week to win betting baseball. it just is. hard to explain why thats the case. i never win on sundays.
              "PLAY SMART" WIN BIG!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X