nba-60 UNIT GAME OF THE MILLENIUM !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nba-60 UNIT GAME OF THE MILLENIUM !!

orlando -130 moneyline,if ure money line is higher,play it -1 minus 130,just play where if orlando wins u don't lose-THIS IS THE EASIEST GAME OF URE LIFE-I HAVE 600 ON IT-DID NOT POST EARLY AS I DID NOT WANT TO MOVE THE LINE !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Dude!!! I love the confidence.... I agree! good luck, and Rise up gather round, rock this place to the ground! Burn it up let's go for broke!!!!Watch the cav's go up in smoke! ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by videoman; 05-30-2009, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Good luck Chunger!

Comment

Good Luck CHUNGSTER!!!

Comment

Good Luck. The NBA Refs will try to get a Lebron-Kobe Finals. I hope Orlando wins tonight because I hate cheaters. Lebron's lucky shot is all that has kept Clevage alive. Best Player in the League My ass. Hey Lebron, got Rings??
          Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

good luck chung. I love your plays, and the enthusiasm, but tonight I am on the other side. One of us will cash.
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

GL Chunger! I hope they do win, as much as I love watching LeBron, just to shut up all the 'fix' yahoos! Would make it even sweeter if it is a close game!

GL on the play, buddy!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Good luck Chunger
                2010: 23-12 +37.8
                2011: 4-0 + 20
                09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

guys,to avoid confusion,8 units was my biggest play in football,but on a football unit i bet between 20 and 60 dollars a unit depending on how i stand for the season,in basketball,i have been playing 10 dollars a unit whenever i posted,so thats why the 60 units,i only had six hundred on the game,on a football 8 unit play,i may have 480 on the game,any way come football i will go back to 8 units being my top play,i just fucking loved this play tonight,i know the nba would have loved lakers-clev final,but one man can not beat a pretty damn good team-ANYWAY IT IS NICE WHEN YOU TORCH A GAME AND THEY ARE AS EASY AS THIS BLOWOUT WAS-FOR THE RECORD I NEEDED IT BAD,I JUST LOST 150 ON DENVER,A 10 UNIT AND 5 UNIT FUTURES BET,AND LOST ABOUT 4 HUNDRED ON THE LAST UFC CARD-I HAVE A BIG BET ON BROWN OVER FABER ON THE WEC 41 CARD SUNDAY NIGHT,AND WILL TRY TO PICK US SOMETHING DECENT FOR THE BELMONT,I HIT THE PREAKNESS WINNER AND THE DERBY EXACTA,FOR SURE I AM NOIT BETTING "MINE THAT BIRD" !!

Comment

BROWN-FABER IS NEXT SUNDAY NIGHT JUNE 7TH FREE FOR aLL TO WATCH ON VS. !!

Comment

Great call! Congrats! never in doubt!
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

He got his gold coins!! Nice job Chung.
                        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood "i want mi gold coins" !!

Comment

Good job Chunger!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                              Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood "i want mi gold coins" !!
                              i want mi gold dablumes !!

Comment

Working...
                              X