Nascar to use double file restarts soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nascar to use double file restarts soon

Thank God.The guys on Espn doing the race today said it was discussed heavily during the meeting on Tuesday and should be put in the next month.

I have been saying for years how exciting this will be.When you come out 6th or worse on the final pit stop you have no chance of winning.With this rule you will be on the 3rd row if you come out 5th or 6th.This will make it alot more exciting if you ask me.

I HATE seeing cars that are down a lap on the inside row on restarts ... HATE IT!

Now with the lucky dog, there is NO REASON to do it anymore. Hey, if you are down a lap, fight others who are also down a lap for that lucky dog position. I want all the lead lap cars up front together. It would change everything and make it soooooo much more exciting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      I HATE seeing cars that are down a lap on the inside row on restarts ... HATE IT!

Now with the lucky dog, there is NO REASON to do it anymore. Hey, if you are down a lap, fight others who are also down a lap for that lucky dog position. I want all the lead lap cars up front together. It would change everything and make it soooooo much more exciting!!!
      NO DOUBT WAYNE!!! They said maybe by Michigan so I hope it's sooner than later.It's going to make the last pit stops and the last laps under green very exciting.

This might help Jr not finish so far back now when his crew fucks up

Comment

Starting this week at Pocono WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            I'm excited now but when my guy is leading the race I'm gonna wish those lap cars were still up there

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Starting this week at Pocono WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
              Bump for Wayne

Comment

Comment

To me Wayne this is going to change the whole strategy of the sport.Sometimes late in the race people will take just gas or two tires and can still come out with a top 5 finish because of the lead they can build with lapdown traffic.Not no more!!!! Pit crews will be as BIG AS EVER IMO It will be very exciting

Comment

I'll say one thing, you better not go down a lap or two!

Comment

Kyle Petty brought up a good point that said it should only be used at 1 mile tracks or bigger.At Bristol if your a lap down and starting at the back of the pack,you will be 2 laps down within 20 laps even if you have a decent car.I agree with him but if your car is not good enough to pass people than you deserve to be multiple laps down.It's going to have its nay sayers but you and I both agree,it's going to bring some excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        Kyle Petty brought up a good point that said it should only be used at 1 mile tracks or bigger.At Bristol if your a lap down and starting at the back of the pack,you will be 2 laps down within 20 laps even if you have a decent car.I agree with him but if your car is not good enough to pass people than you deserve to be multiple laps down.It's going to have its nay sayers but you and I both agree,it's going to bring some excitement.
                        I saw that and i say SCREW Kyle Petty. If you are not good enough to be on the lead lap, GET OFF THE TRACK BECAUSE YOU ARE IN THE WAY!

Comment

Something I was thinking about Wayne,if cautions come regular it will be hard to go a lap down unless they really suck.On a 11/2 mile track if you were running 16th after 80 laps you were pretty much starting 32nd if someone like Kyle Bush got out to a fast start and started laping people.Now those guys will be starting on the 8th row and with a decent adjustment will be in the top 10.I can't wait man,it's going to be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X