I like this upcoming 2h over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this upcoming 2h over

5 turnovers, low scoring...points will come in the 2nd half.. I consider this a very strong play if line is around 28

Line is 28.5, I hope the line gets to 28 for me..

Comment

I couldnt wait, I took it..

GL to everyone!!

28.5 quite large..

Comment

What a horrible laydown by Bowling Green..

Get the ball with 3 minutes left and dont even try to put points on the board.

Horrible team..no heart. They got stomped tonite and couldnt even make a touchdown in the second half.

Damn it.....

Comment

wallstreet :

I feel your pain as I took B.G. tonight for a over (61) and knew in the 1st quarter I was not landing that fish . It was not all it was built up to be and almost as though B.G. didnt want to play , not to take anything away from Miami but clearly B.G. was not her usual self and lacked intensity or even the will to win ?

When I do the boxscores ( and I will ) I am sure I will see the worst output B.G. has done in two maybe three years ?

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

MEMPHIS...

I HAD MIAMI AND THE OVER ALSO. IF NOT FOR ALL OF THOSE TURNOVERS EARLY BY MIAMI I REALLY THINK IT WOULD HAVE HIT. FOUR TURNOVERS WHEN THE TEAM IS ABOUT TO SCORE IS HARD TO OVERCOME!
            A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Mmm,

I didnt know you had that combo. I did as well, but thought that after 4 TO's, many opps for scoring in the first half and the game only 10-7 that BG would be competitive, which we know they werent.

I still cannot believe the last posession though..they didnt even try..kept running down the play clock. What does that tell the players, that their coach wants to go home..wants to quit. There is no way they come back, but damn if I wouldnt want to leave with a positive of having a good drive.

What I noticed is that BG looked like the Beagles of Philly. How many times did they do lateral offense..running or passing. I think Miami knew that BG wasnt going down field, and the BG quarterback was not mobile at all, so rush the hell out of him and you kill the game plan.

It seemed obvious in the first half, and BG made no adjustments..thus the POUNDING which we all saw.

Well, lets see what we can go with today..

I kinda went overboard with this bet..never a good thing.

Comment

Working...
              X