spark.. i remember u r the guy to ask 4 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spark.. i remember u r the guy to ask 4 help

been along time players..hope all is well. spark where can i find mlb player salaries.. looking 4 the tigers .. thanks 4 ur time..mike.. tell" capt." i said hi
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

wayne.. bhs.. moondog i see u r all logged in .. hope all is well
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Hope things are good with you too buddy!

Comment

doing well,things well for you too?

Comment

USATODAY.com

Comment

guys.. 3 kids .. economy.. foolish play.. u guessed it ..i play very little.. easier action ovr a beer.. bet the gators and no line.. lmao.. im going to take a bett/ors angle here and say by the response.. and i didnt check past posts.. that the " capt " is no longer here.. i hope its not a health issue.. anyway miss u guys and bol always... and WAYNE .. keep kick'n ass wth those GOY's ..

Comment

thanx 4 the reply gl steindallas

Comment

WOW!!! Great to see you Luv ... Hope everything is going well ... Been a while pal ...

Don't be a stranger ... always good to hear from one of my buddies ... tcare

Comment

Originally posted by Luv2Play2 View Post
                  guys.. 3 kids .. economy.. foolish play.. u guessed it ..i play very little.. easier action ovr a beer.. bet the gators and no line.. lmao.. im going to take a bett/ors angle here and say by the response.. and i didnt check past posts.. that the " capt " is no longer here.. i hope its not a health issue.. anyway miss u guys and bol always... and WAYNE .. keep kick'n ass wth those GOY's ..
                  kapt is still here ... just on an hiatus right now ... i am sure he will be back ...

Comment

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/teams/salaries?team=det

New York Yankees Salaries - MLB Baseball - ESPN

Comment

hope all is well buddy
                        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment