Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TUESDAY NIGHT-any roundball sport ingame !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
    He is amazing. And not only that, he has a manager with the balls to let him finish. So many managers would panic with pitch counts and let their crappy pen ruin games for him. It's always nice to see starters even work into the 7th these days. It's rare...
    The kid was great two years ago, I have drafted him in every fantasy draft I was ever in for the last two years. Finally paying off this year. I guess he just had to tweak his stuff. He's a great story, overcoming depression. I loved ever since I saw he threw a pitch that LITERALLY didn't break 60 mph. And then he threw a fastball in the 90s. Batters were baffled. Guy is gonna' be great for the league for years to come, and you are absolutely right, fvck the pitch count. What saddens me is he will eventually end up on the Yankees. And I despise the Yankees.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Man Medlen ain't cutting it. Bring up Hanson!!

Comment

Ugh. They just made the Cubs game final. I hope that's at least a no play on the over!

Comment

Rain has impacted 3 of my wagers today. 2 of my French Open plays are suspended until tomorrow, Cubs game called after 6. At least the Twins play in the dome.

Comment

Let's go CAVS!!!!!

Comment

Wow. Left way too much time for Lebron...

Comment

GUYS,thumbs-up for hoops,some killer nba games,if u don't like this,you don't like ice cream !!
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

that was a bullshit foul !!

Comment

Hahaha. That is the lamest foul possible. He was completely out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                      GUYS,thumbs-up for hoops,some killer nba games,if u don't like this,you don't like ice cream !!
                      I almost start to like this league again until fouls like that. What a friggin joke.

Comment

i get so tired of it hokie-they are so BADDDDD !!

Comment

What Lebron just did from the line is harder than the shot he hit the other night IMO....my FTs would've hit the floor about 5 ft short...haha

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                            I almost start to like this league again until fouls like that. What a friggin joke.

Agreed, brutal call.
                            NBA is a joke

Comment

he threw an elbow into pietrus and they call a foul on pietrus.

The nba= tna wrestling. thats why I hate this league

Comment

Lebron would have gotten that call
                                NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X