GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I wounder what the next excuse will be?

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
              I wounder what the next excuse will be?
              2010 Nascar Champion Dale Earnhardt JR

I'm not jumping the gun that fast but thank God that a change was made.I think he has 2 years left and Hendrick will let his ass go!!!!!!! He needs to start winning races this year.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                2010 Nascar Champion Dale Earnhardt JR

I'm not jumping the gun that fast but thank God that a change was made.I think he has 2 years left and Hendrick will let his ass go!!!!!!! He needs to start winning races this year.

No one will ever let Dale Jr go. The sponsorship dollars he brings to the table are unmatched!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  No one will ever let Dale Jr go. The sponsorship dollars he brings to the table are unmatched!!!
                  The dollars are matched by Lowes,Dupont and everyother sponsor Hendrick has.He's not going to let one driver dictate his empire.If jr don't perform,Hendrick won't mess around.I hope he turns it around and this switch might just be the thing.Think about it KB.15 wins with Tony Sr, 1 with Steve Hmiel and 2 with Tony Jr.With one of those being at Michigan where he chanced fuel milage and turned a 15th place car into a win.Other than that they never got better

Comment

Also think about how many times Jr has not practiced or qualified good and then makes changes in the race and gets better.IT NEVER HAPPENS!!!! He either unloads with a stud car or he don't stand a chance.This switch might fix that.I'm ready to see jr dominate a race again.Mcgrew even said yesterday that the 48,24 and 5 team would give the 88 chassis info and they wouldn't use it and do it there own way I would use any info that 48 and 24 would ever give,wouldn't you? Lets hope this turns things around for our boy

Comment

Working...
                    X