Dream 9 mma... Tonight !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream 9 mma... Tonight !

OK guys the most sporstbooks i have ever seen are carrying this event so it should be no problem to get on if you wish.

DREAM 9 STARTS 3 am eastern, most odds go off at 2 am eastern. there is the super hulk tournament along with the "GP tourny" I will specify if it is a superhulk match or a grand prix title match. as there is a BIG difference.

* with the superhulks you have to very careful of parlays, i feel much more confident laying the juice on 1 fight than having to win 2, it's not like UFC guys. (i actually think it's better, DREAM actaually got the award for official fight of the year 2008, not ufc)

*3 UNITS(*GP TITLE)Ronaldo jacare Souza -225 (this will be a ground war, and i see jacare pushing the pace offensiveley the whole time, similiar to the way he beat miller the 1st time, they already fought once, jacare won.)

(*GP TITLE) Bibiano Fernandes -170 another ground war here with bibiano having the better grappling with many brazilian championships, imanari is very tough on the ground as well but i think the speed of bibiano wins it, his nickname is "the flash"

(*GP TITLE) Yoshiro Maeda -200 again a very good matchup but maeda has the definite experience and the punching power advantage, i will go with that.

(*GP TITLE) Abel Cullum -120 cullum is one of the up and comers here very young, very aggressive and explosive, tokoro is a veteran with experience but he lost his last 3 in a row and i think cullum if he stays aggressive will win a decision. Cullum should stay aggressive, i've been impressed so far.

(*NON TITLE BOUT) JZ Calvancanti -175. This fight could easily be fight of the night these two are going to go at it, based on training camps, and style i'm taking JZ, although he hasn't fought in over a year due to a knee injury he looks very very ready to go, (and i know because he trains at ATT)

these are the SUPERHULK FIGHTS Basically freak show fights, that's japan what can i say....

Bob Sapp -190 Ok so sapp is like 300 lbs and minowa man is like 180. minowa man has made a career out of fighting these freaks. anyone anytime, this guy is the true definition of that, and he has won some of these superhulks, but i think sapp will KO him in the first 2 minutes, if it goes past that minowa has great chance to submit him because sapp has a 2 minute gas tank.

Gegard Mousasi -200 again another 185-205 lb guy fighting a 300 something pounder, this time we are going with the smaller guy in mousasi who is very impressive, i believe a 10 or 11 fight win streak if i'm not mistaken, mark hunt is not what he used to be IMO mousasi should use speed on the feet first couple minutes then take it down and submit him. Hunt will be out of gas by the 3 or 4 minute mark.

Parlay Rameau Sokodjou/ Narofumi "KID" Yamomoto -170 Soko is fighting in the superhulk and "KID" is in the GP i do not see these 2 losing at all so i will do this 1 parlay. ("KID" is also -500) or i would take him straight.

"KID" yamomoto IMO is THE best at 145 lbs there is none better, this dude when copmpleteley healthy could take out faber and brown in the same night, if he moves to 135 he would take out torres that's how good "KID" is he is coming back also from a very long layoff due toa ACL tear, i believe it's been like 15 months but there are specualtions that he still might not fight, i will not be surprised if he doesn't fight last minute.

******and too bad we can't get a line for choi vs canseco man, that would be my only pick and we would all cash easy. LOL. For anyone watching I also think that last minute somehow canseco will bail out and he won't fight, if he does he might get killed. This card should be great.

Jacare souza is a 3 unit play
    all the rest all 1 unit as usual

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
    Last edited by MR Pain; 05-25-2009, 05:24 PM.

CHUNGER..... i told you i would try and get you a dog but can't really find one, there are dogs that definiteley have shots tonight but they are coin flips.

Jacare souza is my top play if you don't want to lay that juice, i'd take cullum. and if your reaching for a dog with a real shot it would be minowa @ +160 over sapp. if minowa lasts the first 2 minutes he will most likely win.

Hunt @ +175 might have a chance just because of the weight but rumors are he does not train much anymore. if he doesn't win in the first 2 minutes same thing, mousasi will win.

Comment

GL pain
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

good luck pain. lots of picks.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
          good luck pain. lots of picks.
          just stick to the title fights mavs also the JZ pick is good too, if you don't want to have that many plays don't take the superhulk fights, just take the first 5

Comment

hey mark i see you in here, just wanted to tell you i'll send an e-mail about the MMA show that willl be every sunday at 10pm from now on. awesome right !

Comment

Good Luck Pain!!!!!!!!

a-l-o-h-a

Comment

Is this on tv or ppv pain?

Comment

Originally posted by Gambleorwork View Post
                  Is this on tv or ppv pain?
                  It is on HDnet. Either at 3 am or 5 am. Not sure if its delayed or not

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                    hey mark i see you in here, just wanted to tell you i'll send an e-mail about the MMA show that willl be every sunday at 10pm from now on. awesome right !
                    Good luck tonight. That shows sounds pretty cool. I'll look for it next week. I cant take any of these fights tonight. My book doesnt have them.
                    2010: 23-12 +37.8
                    2011: 4-0 + 20
                    09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
                      Good luck tonight. That shows sounds pretty cool. I'll look for it next week. I cant take any of these fights tonight. My book doesnt have them.
                      that sucks man, if your book doesn't have this event it will never have Dream, this is by far the most books i have seen with lines and the lines were actually out a full 2 or 3 days ago. as you know that never happens in japan

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                        CHUNGER..... i told you i would try and get you a dog but can't really find one, there are dogs that definiteley have shots tonight but they are coin flips.

Jacare souza is my top play if you don't want to lay that juice, i'd take cullum. and if your reaching for a dog with a real shot it would be minowa @ +160 over sapp. if minowa lasts the first 2 minutes he will most likely win.

Hunt @ +175 might have a chance just because of the weight but rumors are he does not train much anymore. if he doesn't win in the first 2 minutes same thing, mousasi will win.
                        i'm liking cullum more and more chung as the night goes by you should be able to get him at -120 everywhere. and minowa at +165 is worth a shot like i said. that is a complete coin flip, and i actually see more people jumping on minowa now.

DREAM 2 hours and counting.....the lineup looks like it will be better than UFC 98 actually it looks much better i just hope it is. Japan has been killing it in mma lateley chung. ufc and wec have not compared at all this year.

HDNET if you have it chung DVR it.

Comment

Jacare the big play was a no contest, so that cancels out
                          the rest went 3-4 for -1 unit, not a good night, but the fights were amazing !

Comment

Working...
                          X