Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day In Game Thread

May as well start it early...

Anyone know what's going on with the weather in Denver? They're already saying rain delay for the Rockies/Dodgers even though the game doesn't start til 3...

Brewers offense still non existent. Luckily I have the Cards. 1 run may win this one...

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
      Brewers offense still non existent. Luckily I have the Cards. 1 run may win this one...
      wish I had a wad on that under seems like easy $$!
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
        wish I had a wad on that under seems like easy $$!
        Seriously. Both of these teams are struggling offensively. Carpenter has looked great since coming back. Both pitchers throwing a no no.

Comment

Jake are you on CoverBoy's parlay? I'm on it and I'm watching the O's game that is about to get nailed with a huge thunderstorm...

Comment

Jake are you on CoverBoy's parlay? I'm on it and I'm watching the O's game that is about to get nailed with a huge thunderstorm...
            yes I am, but I improvised a bit. I didn't have faith in the Blue Jays so subbed with the Reds+1.5 at -160. Also had most of my funds tied up in tennis and only had 20 clams to wager on it.

Comment

friggan SMOKE ya gotta love em!!!!

billy bad butt

Comment

yes I am, but I improvised a bit. I didn't have faith in the Blue Jays so subbed with the Reds+1.5 at -160. Also had most of my funds tied up in tennis and only had 20 clams to wager on it.
                Smart move. The Jays offense is as bad as the Brewers lately. I think this might be the dagger in that parlay.

Comment

Smart move. The Jays offense is as bad as the Brewers lately. I think this might be the dagger in that parlay.
                  I live in Red Sox country and had the benefit of seeing how inept the offense is right now as they just got swept 3 games last week by the sox.

Comment

anyone watching the reds/astros that can give any info on the rain delay?

Comment

hopefully you got em at +1.5 buddy, wow Barden must feel like shit for that throwing error....tuff way to lose for the twins.

Comment

TEXAS hits homerun in bottom of 9th to go over 11.5

Comment

anyone watching the reds/astros that can give any info on the rain delay?
                          Wish I knew. I have the Reds and I'm hoping that'll go final today...

Comment

Wow I feel for Cris Carpenter. He dominated the Brewers and they couldn't give him one run of support. He looks awesome.

Comment

Wow I feel for Cris Carpenter. He dominated the Brewers and they couldn't give him one run of support. He looks awesome.
                              yeh, and a throwing error by Barden to put the winning run on, tuff loss for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X