UFC 98 picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    i do not undestand why white makes him wait when the money machine wants too fight,people r going to pay BIG to watch this guy,why not cash in on it ??? please help me with this mr p as i know dana not stupid when it comes to money ?????
    to be honest IMO chung it's mix of legit but at the same time not legit circumstances.

It's 25 % scheduling 25 % match making 25 % of favoritism (even when your favorites aren't the biggest $ makers) and 25 % of dana being dana. a dick.

scheduling is legit because schedules are already set up until and through ufc 101 so the first time lyoto could fight would be 102, he wants to fight at least at 103 and as soon as dana heard that he said well i'm gonna make you wait until 104 so ha ha.

matchmaking right now is going to very hard because dana will not throw him a bone he is only going to throw the best at lyoto and I think that will be shogun, but shogun and lyoto both fight for team bad boy so that will take a while to work out that deal but they will fight each other i think.

Favoritism of course as we all know that dana likes and gets along with both chuck and rampage just to name 2 big names, he goes out of his way to make sure certain fighters are happy, unfortunateley he also goes out of his way to make fighters unhappy (roger huerta is a perfect example) and then there is that certain thing he does to fighters he doesn't like but he knows are very good. (Dan henderson's first 4 fights were rampage, then anderson silva, then Palhares, and rich franklin, and his next fight will be vs bisping) Bisping is a really good fighter but this will be dan's easiest fight IMO and it is coming at the end of his contract, coincidence ???? Dan proved he was the real deal and now dana is like OK coach the show and go out with a nice win.

dana is dana, i don't need to say anything else, and sorry dana you can cry until chungers chinese market opens up and even if it does anderson will NEVER fight lyoto.

this is just what i think chung and to be honest that last card was horrible, not just the fights but the gameplans in the fights, the refs (OH GOD) and the marketing it's almost like dana doesn't care anymore, BTW he is getting mad heat from chuck, and chuck's trainer hackelman, it's almost like well chuck is gone what do i do now. even though chuck still has 1 fight left on his contract and he's not being nice to dana about it, he wants that last fight and i think he will get it maybe a rematch vs jardine but that's a ways away.

P.S chunger if your not 18 yrs old you will not be let in to the germany event. LOL they are already having so many problems with that, germany is flat out crazy, granted japan is crazy also but it's their sport, it's MMA. and it's their promotion, germany does not like the big bad UFC coming to town to make a lot of $ off it's people.

Comment

i do agree that last card was terrible to watch-UUUUGGGGGHHH !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

THERE ARE SOME GREAT FIGHTERS IN WEC,torres,faber,brown,-DANA NEEDS TO BRING MORE OF THOSE GUYS OVER LIKE HE DID WITH CONDOIT,I DO NOT THINK DANA HAS A CLUE HOW POPULAR THESE GUYS ARE ?? IMO !!

Comment

mr pain,do you think torres and the california kid will ever fight,faber could get to his weight really easy !!

Comment

mr pain,do you think torres and the california kid will ever fight,faber could get to his weight really easy !!
            interesting you mention that because i said the only wat he doesn't switch weight will be if he beats brown and gets the nelt back, if he losses i do see him going to another weight class because 145 lb is becoming "the" division if you ask me

all of a sudden top 10 in that division are
            Mike Brown
            waggney Fabiano
            Narafumi Yamomoto
            masonori Kanehara
            Bibiano fernandes
            hatsu hioki
            urijah faber
            leanord garcia
            Hiroyuki Takaya
            Jose aldo

IMO chung Faber would only beat half of these guys when as early as last year he was it at 145 now he has a lot of company. either 135, but i'm thinking 155 because Varner is the toughest they have at 155, they really don't have anyone else that good at 155 in the WEC (i do like donald cerronne a lot) then when or if he knocks those 2 guys off they will send him to UFC. and a lot of those names mentioned above like fernandes, hioki, Yamamoto, and takaya will be brought to the WEC. Those 4 are really the up and comers in that division IMO. Bibiano, and hioki especially those 2 are the future chung check out their videos. bibiano is 5-2, not bad when your 2 losses are faber and yamamoto ( considered #2 and 3 in the world at 145)

Comment

THERE ARE SOME GREAT FIGHTERS IN WEC,torres,faber,brown,-DANA NEEDS TO BRING MORE OF THOSE GUYS OVER LIKE HE DID WITH CONDOIT,I DO NOT THINK DANA HAS A CLUE HOW POPULAR THESE GUYS ARE ?? IMO !!
              I agree chung but the real problem is the UFC doesn't have weight classes for 135 or 145, so torres i can't see going to 155, but most of the 145 ers could move to 155 and make room for those 145 ers i listed above to come to WEC.

even though my big play on dream was a B.S no contest that i should of won because anywhere in this country in MMA that 's a flat out DQ, (illegal soccer kick) and i lost on the card i still enjoyed it a lot more than the ufc card........they are building dream up to be just like pride and it's working chung these shows just get better and better everytime.

I actually wanted to talk to you about some other things in common, if it's cool with you we can exchange e-mail's, if not that's cool too , whatever. let me know and if it's cool with you i'll ask monte for your e-mail.

Comment

***also chung faber's direct protege joseph benavidez is at 135 another reason i see 155 before 135. he wants benavidez to get the 135 belt so i don't think he will move down.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                  I agree chung but the real problem is the UFC doesn't have weight classes for 135 or 145, so torres i can't see going to 155, but most of the 145 ers could move to 155 and make room for those 145 ers i listed above to come to WEC.

even though my big play on dream was a B.S no contest that i should of won because anywhere in this country in MMA that 's a flat out DQ, (illegal soccer kick) and i lost on the card i still enjoyed it a lot more than the ufc card........they are building dream up to be just like pride and it's working chung these shows just get better and better everytime.

I actually wanted to talk to you about some other things in common, if it's cool with you we can exchange e-mail's, if not that's cool too , whatever. let me know and if it's cool with you i'll ask monte for your e-mail.
                  get it from chado brother !!

Comment

bump for mr pain !!

Comment

roger that chunger, i'll get it from chado.

i'm sure he was as busy as me with the hockey game tonight/ I even missed a portion of the mma show which is part mine ! i gotta be more aware.

Comment

Working...
                      X