3 Wise Men Baseball Friday 5/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Wise Men Baseball Friday 5/22

Yesterday : 2-1 with top plays and the 3 team parlay won. This week we’re up the equivalent of 12 Top Plays at 1 ½* each.

A word or 2 about Interleague : As I recall the first year of Interleague was so – so , the 2nd year was lousy so we discontinued it less than halfway through … and the third year was incredible , including a 4 or 5* GOY on The Twins who won.

So I really don’t know what to expect.

We’re up a ton of money this week so protect the gains and make Fat Ass throw a big thick envelope on your dashboard next week.

Winning Days: 23

Losing Days: 13

The Plays for Friday:

Top Plays:
    62-35

1 ½* San Francisco + 125

1 ½* Houston at Even

1 ½* White Sox -120

1 ½* 4 Team Grand Slam Parlay .... 150 brings in 770

Baltimore + 1 ½ Runs –185

Houston + 1 ½ Runs –160

San Francisco + 1 ½ Runs –170

LA Angels + 1 ½ Runs -185

The Rest : ( it’s best to just watch these so this way we can see how all IL plays are doing )

1* Philadelphia + 1 ½ Runs –135

1* Baltimore + 105

1* Florida + 1 ½ Runs –150

1* LA Angels +115

1* Minnesota -120

Best of Luck,

-Neil

thanks and gl!!!

Comment

gl 2day neil ..... no pressure here buddy but a FYI . OS acct bal. down down down ....

Sooooo .... ALL IN 2day w/CB Ballbuster plays .... let's see how we do ! They've come to kill the Rooster

Owe ya cause I know ya .....
      WLYB

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy View Post

A word or 2 about Interleague : As I recall the first year of Interleague was so – so , the 2nd year was lousy so we discontinued it less than halfway through … and the third year was incredible , including a 4 or 5* GOY on The Twins who won.
        Reflecting back I'm curious about the selections. The AL has dominated inter-league play. In the 3rd year was there more AL plays? In the 2nd year was it mostly NL? These are really rhetorical questions. It might be something to keep an eye on.

Comment

Hey Frank

Can't change the system that is giving us a very good season so far

All in all there's a good mixture of NL and AL teams in the report.

Besides if it's common knowledge that AL dominates IL play then really it shouldn't mean anything any more. ( You know how it is with square sentiment ... lol )

We killed fat ass this week and I advised to ease up for now and protect our windfall profits.

Have a great weekend Buddy ... hope to talk with you soon.
          Last edited by CoverBoy; 05-22-2009, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Good luck tonight CB.
            Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
              gl 2day neil ..... no pressure here buddy but a FYI . OS acct bal. down down down ....

Sooooo .... ALL IN 2day w/CB Ballbuster plays .... let's see how we do ! They've come to kill the Rooster

WLYB

Dawg ... we killed 'em this week ... I'm both surprised and sorry you're down ... Interleague 1st day not exactly the best time for a bale out.

So Good Luck tonight

Comment

Good luck CB, keep it going!
                Kruise Record: 48-38

For complete record: http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...es-record.html

Comment

good luck CB, thanks for the work you put in. And thanks for continually putting me on the plus side week in and week out.
                  "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

GL tonight CB, Thanks for posting!

Comment

Hey, hey, another Grand Slam!

Great job Neil!

You make late night baseball very exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post

WLYB
                        heres a big hooh-rah for the only guy on this forum that outchunganeses the meister !! PS-WHO LUVS U BABE ????
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Awesome job CB!!!! Thanks for the big parlay winner!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X