X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can it get any worse for Ryan Leaf

Report: Leaf indicted on felony charges

Report: Former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf indicted on drug charges - ESPN

sounds like a little rehab may be in his future, besides a cell.
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

FALL FROM disGRACE

Comment

FRANK,all i can say is-THATS JUST REALLY SAD !! HE.ALONG WITH HEATH SHULER,WERE TWO GUYS WHOM I THOUGHT HAD ENOUGH PHYSICAL TALENTS TO BE GREAT IN THE NFL,SHULER HAD ENOUGH SENSE TO PARLAY THE MONEY HE STOLE FROM THE REDSKINS INTO A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS CAREER !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          FRANK,all i can say is-THATS JUST REALLY SAD !! HE.ALONG WITH HEATH SHULER,WERE TWO GUYS WHOM I THOUGHT HAD ENOUGH PHYSICAL TALENTS TO BE GREAT IN THE NFL,SHULER HAD ENOUGH SENSE TO PARLAY THE MONEY HE STOLE FROM THE REDSKINS INTO A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS CAREER !!
          QB's need brains and good judgement, not necessarily outstanding physical specs IMO. And getting caught with drugs and all the shit he went thru did not demostrate that he had a great handle on those aspects.
          2019 SEASON
          NCAAF
          42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
          11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
            QB's need brains and good judgement, not necessarily outstanding physical specs IMO. And getting caught with drugs and all the shit he went thru did not demostrate that he had a great handle on those aspects.
            look at leafs picture,dude looks like hes living on drugs-UGGGHHHHHHHH,but i have worked with lots of people with addiction problems,so i cut a lot more slack in that area than most people except when it comes to setting boundaries,you have to stick to them if you want to save somebodies life !!

Comment

yes,the dude who owned the apt.could have been home and shot him spot on with a hollowpoint !!

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sp...ug-charge.html

Comment

Working...
                X