Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 UNIT GAME TWO MEGABOMB-dudes-LAKERS OVER 211 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need free throws guys....lots of them

Comment

GUYS,IT WOULD BE SWEET TO WIN THIS OVER,i also have a 10 unit series bet on denver,guys i really think i capped that decent,i did not know denver was going to shit themselves at the end of every game !!!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

My only hope of getting 215 is OT

Comment

All these missed FT'S aGGGGGGHHH!

Comment

Let it rain buckets u fucks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stroker71 View Post
              All these missed FT'S aGGGGGGHHH!
              F'ing unreal. Expecting Shaq to make FT's is one thing....but shooting guards. Come on. The amount of money these jokers are paid and they can't hit a freakin stripe shot.

Comment

this is to brutal,just let denver win basketball gods,please,please !!

Comment

I got 212 tonight Id be happy with a push!

Comment

All we need is OT

Comment

you never like losing a big bet,especially one that should have got there,but man i am glad denver won,if i can win that series +230 would be huge !!

Comment

Good capping chunger, it should have went over the number, how do you cap missed FT's down the stretch? No matter regroup and rebuild!

Comment

guys,i can't watch a movie,don't want any sex,am not hungry,any of you guys take losing like that-IT FUCKING SUCKS,GOT TO BE PATIENT AND WAIT ON A GOOD SPOT,I KEEP SAYING THAT,BUT MAN ITS TOUGH NOT GOING ON TILT WHEN THEY TAKE YOUR GOLD COINS-i wantz mi gold coins back !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                            guys,i can't watch a movie,don't want any sex,am not hungry,any of you guys take losing like that-IT FUCKING SUCKS,GOT TO BE PATIENT AND WAIT ON A GOOD SPOT,I KEEP SAYING THAT,BUT MAN ITS TOUGH NOT GOING ON TILT WHEN THEY TAKE YOUR GOLD COINS-i wantz mi gold coins back !!
                            IF I HAD WON THE GAME,ALL OF THE ABOVE IS EASY,SEX,FOOD,WATCHING A GOOD FLICK,CAN U FEEL ME YOUNGBLOODS !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                              IF I HAD WON THE GAME,ALL OF THE ABOVE IS EASY,SEX,FOOD,WATCHING A GOOD FLICK,CAN U FEEL ME YOUNGBLOODS !!
                              U married Chung?

Comment

Bad beat Bruhda .... glad I missed your post cause ,I wouldn't been all up in dat shit like KimChee on a Sadderdee nite !!
                                Relube ... reinsert ..... beeaaattccchhh !

PS - make a note to go clean the bathroom ....cuz I know you were pukeing your guts OUT !!

Later
                                Last edited by Ldawg; 05-22-2009, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X