Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 unit nba monster play-denver under 214 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    thanks brother,how you been doing my friend ??
    not bad..work is slow, but good to have a job...hope all is well at camp chung
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Nice work Chunger!

Comment

Chunger!! Great job Bro!

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life View Post
          not bad..work is slow, but good to have a job...hope all is well at camp chung
          pretty good,work slow here also.
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

great call chung

wish i woulda seen it before hand so i would of put more on the total instead of the lakers
            Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Originally posted by PSL6978 View Post
              great call chung

wish i woulda seen it before hand so i would of put more on the total instead of the lakers
              sorry bro,i had one of those brainflashes a few minutes before the tip-off,was not even going to make a play,and something just sparked,probably was having an acid flashback-GLAD IT WORKED OUT-LOL !! !!

Comment

sorry bro,i had one of those brainflashes a few minutes before the tip-off,was not even going to make a play,and something just sparked,probably was having an acid flashback-GLAD IT WORKED OUT-LOL !! !!
                Feel free to eat a hit tonight if you'd like

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
                  Feel free to eat a hit tonight if you'd like
                  strawberry fields for ever!
                  Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

guys,have not tripped in about 5 years,but while weed has gotten much better,the crap that passes now for acid is a joke,you could have put me on the frontline with charlie,i was ready to kill somebody,nothing like the "laugh till your face melts" purple haze we use to take !!
                    Last edited by WayneChung; 05-20-2009, 08:29 PM.

Comment

guys,have not tripped in about 5 years,but while weed has gotten much better,the crap that passes now for acid is a joke,you could have put me on the frontline with charlie,i was ready to kill somebody,nothing like the "laugh till your face melts" purple haze we use to take !!
                      a good hit of X is much better than todays acid !!

Comment

nice hit chunger! You ready for UFC Saturday night?
                        2010: 23-12 +37.8
                        2011: 4-0 + 20
                        09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

pretty sure the crap was loaded with Strychnine !!

Comment

a good hit of X is much better than todays acid !!
                            There is usually some quality liquid around. Would never touch paper.........and would also agree that a roll is much better!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
                              There is usually some quality liquid around. Would never touch paper.........and would also agree that a roll is much better!
                              really,aside from a hit of x with my girlfriend,and that one time,been a long time since i have done any real tripping,what you were talking about liquid-that one flew right bye me,i get about as high as i want on a couple of grey goose martinis these days-LOL !! ps-didn't even know it came in liquid !!

Comment

really,aside from a hit of x with my girlfriend,and that one time,been a long time since i have done any real tripping,what you were talking about liquid-that one flew right bye me,i get about as high as i want on a couple of grey goose martinis these days-LOL !! ps-didn't even know it came in liquid !!
                                I hear ya my man. I will take 2 Lortab 10's and a scotch on the rocks over tripping ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

Comment

Working...
                                X