• Show
Clear All

• Breaking News-Jr. out @ HMS, Brad Keselowski in-

More to come
    KYLE BUSCH FOR PRSIDENT

"Damn that wall hits back"

What??????

Comment

What do you wanna bet he ends up at Stewart/Haas?

Comment

no where on net
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

About damn time!!!

Comment

This is obviously a joke but still funny!

Comment

ATTENTION WHORE POST OF THE YEAR

Brads won 1 race
              Dale jr -18

Comment

Not a chance.

Comment

I'm like charlie cant be true. The news would be reporting hanging and shootings and shit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Brads won 1 race
                    Dale jr -18

Could you post attempts and tell me what track did he win at again? Oh yea and who finished 2nd?

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                      Could you post attempts and tell me what track did he win at again? Oh yea and who finished 2nd?
                      We all know Jr has fell off the map.We don't need a stupid thread saying Keselowski is replacing Jr because of one fucking win.I am the first to criticize Jr and his crew but how low do you get to say he's going to be replaced by Keselowski.Just shows the knowledge of this bum.

Comment

We all know Jr has fell off the map.We don't need a stupid thread saying Keselowski is replacing Jr because of one fucking win.I am the first to criticize Jr and his crew but how low do you get to say he's going to be replaced by Keselowski.Just shows the knowledge of this bum.

JR!!!

Comment

He did lead the most laps at the 600 last year.I would give my left nut for him to win this weekend so the haters can stick it in there broke ass for not betting him.Hell he's 20-1 every week now.You know it's just a matter of time before he wins!!!!!!! BIG PAYOUT IS COMING

Comment

He did lead the most laps at the 600 last year.I would give my left nut for him to win this weekend so the haters can stick it in there broke ass for not betting him.Hell he's 20-1 every week now.You know it's just a matter of time before he wins!!!!!!! BIG PAYOUT IS COMING
                            Do you have ANY idea how many times he will mess up on pit road. Hell he'll be a lap down in no time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                              Do you have ANY idea how many times he will mess up on pit road. Hell he'll be a lap down in no time!!!
                              I made a comment the other day about the chances of them screwing up in a 600 mile race are pretty damn good.At some point in time they have to stand up and face the challenge and get this monkey off his/there back.Why not do it in front of there hometown fans and family? I won't go out on a limb and say he will win but I will have something on him you can bet your ass.And Mr Dalejr Cant Win's boy who's bandwagon he jumped on 24 post ago can't go 600 miles without wrecking himself or someone else either.88 has just as good a shot as the 18 IMO
                              Last edited by vols fan; 05-19-2009, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X