05/19/2009 Tuesday Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05/19/2009 Tuesday Plays

Haven't had a lot of time lately to post bounced around a bit in the Kruise but got these gems dug up and cut down for tomorrow. All listed pitchers for one unit.

MLB

954 Phil/Cin under8.5 -120 two good pitchers going at it. Hammels has been lights out against the Reds with an ERA of .6 and a WHIP of .9 although he's at a current ERA of 5.04. Cueto, has a hot hand and comes in bosting a 1.93 ERA. I like them to win the game but am scared the bullpen won't get it done. If she goes over I think it will be the tired penns fault, after the big game the other night.

969 Tex/ Detroit OVER 10.5 -120 every stat I looked at along with trends point to this going over. If there is easy money in Vegas this is it....probably too good to be true, But I'm a sucker. Tex 8 Det 5

969 Tor+125 Line could get better closer to game time Tallet has been hot his most recent start against Bos was 2002 which he won but My wager was placed on other factors such as Bos struggling with their own demons. Toronto holds value here.

976 KC+120 Bannister has run support and the better Era I'll take him as the home value dog!

GL with your plays thanks for looking. Happy Tuesday!!!

Playing Den +6 1/2 in NBA and the post above should read 967 Tex/Ov GL all!!!

Comment

gl Stroker

Comment

Good luck today!
        Kruise Record: 48-38

For complete record: http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...es-record.html

Comment

Good Luck Today!!!

dEaNo

Comment

Good luck tonight 71
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

BOL to ya tonite stroker.
              Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Good luck Stroker!

Comment

Working...
                X