Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ironchung's 10 unit western series final play !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironchung's 10 unit western series final play !!

lets take denver +230 for 10 units,guys i play 10 dollars a unit in hoops,so this is not that big a play,with that being said,i do like the play a lot,wtf,risking a 100 to win 230,R U MOTHERFUCKING KIDDING ME ???? !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Gguys-i am also going to play denver +800,for 5 units to win it all,i have heard u can find a lot better odds than that,but thats what my local just gave me,so thats what we will count it at,risking 50 bucks to win 400 if they get the big chimichanga !!

Comment

I like it! Good Luck! Denver is hard to read, makes sense. Hope you nail it!

Comment

Good Luck Chung ...

hey pal, where are my egg roles???

Comment

not a bad play here chung, good luck!
          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

alive again young skywalkers !!

Comment

Nice call Chunger!

Comment

check back next few nights,if the chips fall right,may scotch this bet,t.i.s.s. !!

Comment

sorry for that bullshit call on denver,did not know they would go psychotic on me at the end of every game-THEY HAVE NO SHOT NOW-ITS OVER-I'M THRU WITH THEM,ITS COME TO THIS-LAKERS WIN !! PS-FOR THE RECORD I AM IN THE HOUSE OF PAIN,GOT ABSOLUTELY MURDERED LATELY,UGGGHHHHHHHH,THIS SUCKS.
                  Last edited by WayneChung; 05-25-2009, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                    sorry for that bullshit call on denver,did not know they would go psychotic on me at the end of every game-THEY HAVE NO SHOT NOW-ITS OVER-I'M THRU WITH THEM,ITS COME TO THIS-LAKERS WIN !! PS-FOR THE RECORD I AM IN THE HOUSE OF PAIN,GOT ABSOLUTELY MURDERED LATELY,UGGGHHHHHHHH,THIS SUCKS.
                    your not at my house. LOL sorry to hear your down chunger. I'll try and get a nail em pick from my boy for DREAM on monday night. ( i'll get you and even pick or dog, i know you hate juice)

Comment

guys,just because denver won game 4,this does not change a thing,the lakers win the west /// stern,tv,the powers that be all want it-DENVER=NO CHANCE,THIS WAS ONE OF MY WORST PICKS EVER,THE DENVER PLAYERS COULD NOT PLAY ON THE LAKERS T-BALL TEAM,SORRY I CAPPED SO SHITTY !!

Comment

DENVER WINNING THE WEST-hahahahahahahaaha-WTF WAS I SMOKING DuDES ??

Comment

I'm still feeling it homie.

Comment

Chung, if you really don't like it, you should have every opportunity to hedge out now, if your guy offers series bets while in progress. But I'm sure you know this already, just some input from the mavskidd.
                            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                              Chung, if you really don't like it, you should have every opportunity to hedge out now, if your guy offers series bets while in progress. But I'm sure you know this already, just some input from the mavskidd.
                              fuck some hedging mk,i am a sick gambler,going down with the titanic !!

Comment

Working...
                              X