Tony K is FINALLY gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    Years ago .. back in the 80's ... I had a satellite dish .. i mean not like dish network or anything like that ... I mean a 24ft dish on a motorized tilt ... where it would lock into all 17 satellites ... about 300 channels .. there were channels on there called Hi-Freq channels ... it cost extra but you would watch and see things never like regular TV ... First of all NO COMMERCIALS ... you would see and hear what was going on during the breaks ... like during any sporting event you would hear what they were saying during the breaks ... then on some channels you would hear nothing but the crowds ... No announcers ... during a live show, again, you would hear and see what was gong on during the breaks ... Like THE TONIGHT SHOW .. you would watch and hear what was happening during the commercial breaks ... It was great ...
    Joe, I also remember those days. It was great because during the breaks you could hear what the announcers were saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan View Post

OMG!!! hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
        Joe, I also remember those days. It was great because during the breaks you could hear what the announcers were saying.

Frank, I remember watching a college game ... and during the break the announcer got into a huge argument with the make-up girl ... she told him to go F himself ... it was

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
          I also hated it! It was very weird.

With todays technology they should try it again. Put mikes on the players, coaches and refs. Have a live mike in the huddle, line of scrimmage and during the play. If done right it could be awesome. They should experiment in steps. Use broadcasters along with players and coaches wired.
          That would be great but all you would hear is beep, beep, beep, beep!

Comment

Working...
          X