Calvin Borel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
    YOU DONT THINK IF RACHEL WINS TODAY SHE RACES THE BELMONT THEN THE CLASSIC.I FIGURED SHE WOULD RUN TODAY AND THESE 2 IF SHE WINS AND THEN MEET UP WITH CURLIN FOR A COUPLE LONG NIGHTS THAT WOULD MAKE A GREAT BLOODLINE WONDER IF THAT WOULD MAKE A SUPERHORSE THAT WOULD WIN THE TRIPLE CROWN

I doubt it that she goes to the Belmont if she wins today
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      What about Chado getting laid? You are right frank, but there are some things that won't happen in our lifetime!
      MEN DONT COUNT jK CHADO

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
        Borel told all trainers when they asked about him riding 1 of their horses that if Rachael Alexandra entered a Triple Crown race that he would jump off their horse and ride her.

To me, this is nothing more than a breeding bet by her owners. If she wins this race you might see her run 1 more time and thats it. Some cannot understand why horse racing is going down the tubes.

Pimlico is hurting so bad that all they have is a 20 day meet yet they stopped allowing patrons to bring in their own beer to the infield and attendence is fucking bismal today

they did let them bring their own coolers into the track today,so they have allowed it
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred View Post
          [/b]

they did let them bring their own coolers into the track today,so they have allowed it

i had heard also that they did not allow alcohol into the infield this year.that is why the infield was not as crowded.nbc even said something about not letting anyone bring beer into the infield
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
            i had heard also that they did not allow alcohol into the infield this year.that is why the infield was not as crowded.nbc even said something about not letting anyone bring beer into the infield
            thats correct. No one could bring their own beer onto the infield. The infield was practically empty
            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

i heard this while watching TVG,so who knows what is right or not,wish these people would get there facts straihgt already
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

WOW, What a race impressive.

Borel wins this race no matter which horse he rode. Mike Smith couldn't get to the rail, with Borel he would have.

1st filly to win since 1924.

The only other time a jockey didn't tide the horse in the preakness was in the 1930's (I believe), but that's b/c the jockey had to have a apendectomy.

She won't go in the Belmont, she won't ge tthe distance. She was getting short and both Mine that Bird and Musketman would get to her. I really don't think she even runs in the classic.

IMHO Belmont Entries:
                Mine That Bird
                Musketman
                Big Drama
                Summer Bird
                Chairtable Man
                Imperial Council (unless he goes in the Met Mile on Memorial Day)
                I want Revenge
                Miner's Escape
                Chocolate Candy
                Dunkirk
                Good Luck to everyone
                Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                Clark: What's steroids?
                Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
                X