Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ace's back from the Dead early play - TANGIER SPECIAL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace's back from the Dead early play - TANGIER SPECIAL!

whats up all?! New Job a while ago preventing me from posting early and before games...

Big Play - TANGIER SPECIAL!

HOUSTON +1.5 RL -155

HOUSTON +130

Wells was a couple pitches away from blowing the game open against a mediocre brewers team that was not hitting hot then..We have a hot houston team just hitting its stride with 35 hits in their past two games. Arasmis and now milton are out for todays game and its only a matter of time before there fill ins start hitting like...well fill ins. Moehler is 14-11 dating back to last year in houstons starts and i see him pitching just barely decent enough for the W. Both shaky pitchers? Then give me the team with the hot lineup with those odds above!

*** for all those who are in the ESPN streak for the cash, i would also suggest picking Hunter Pence more bases than Alfonso so-Retardiano.

Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle.

Ace Up The Sleeve Plays (16-9)

ML Plays (3-1)
    GOY (0-1)
    GOW (1-0)
    Tangier Special (1-0)

Good luck
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl ACE

Comment

Working...