Can anyoe tell me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyoe tell me

Who is good to follow in NBA I am new in here. I usually am not good at NBA handicapping but do pretty good in college on my own. Just wondering.

Thanks
    Sean

HEY SUPER...

THE GOOD PEOPLE TO FOLLOW THAT I KNOW OF WOULD BE WIZARDOFFODDZ, KNOCKONWOOD, AND WAYNE IS PRETTY GOOD ALSO. I AM SURE THERE ARE OTHERS, BUT I WOULD START WITH THOSE. I GOT HERE AFTER BASKETBALL, SO NOT SURE OF THE OTHER GOOD ONES. BUT, CANT GO WRONG WITH ANY OF THOSE 3!!!!
    A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

For now :

Stick close to your home-dogs and pay close attention to the unders !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Update Super :

The only home dog ( Milwaukee ) won and it looks like 3 out of 4 unders will make it also ,,, stay tuned !

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Good advice Memphis!!! Played Houston as big as I played mil. but didn't post it, played Mia. smaller!!! After so many dogs hit last nite, hated to post to many Dogs tonite But Loved Mil. tonite!!! Sweet Dreams$$$ Knock!

Comment

knock :

I have posted this three times now and no one seems to have the ole retention mode on and you have to remember in this bizz or you will fail. The unders are coming in very steady , even in two overtime games this year they are 1-2 not counting the regular games at 17-27 and as mentioned they ( books) will catch up .

Home dogs so far are at a 70.59% clip at 12-5 and will fare well for a couple more weeks if you look at the schedules for upcoming games . Glad you where on Milwaukee and I posted Denver to cover this morning right here in Arts thread . Let us watch and see where all this takes us , hopefully to the tote window !

G.L.

***MMM***

does it hurt to say a "sweep " again ! (NBA)

Comment

mmm

I missed that post you put in Art's thread

Next time if your going to sneak a play in like that throw it in my thread

That way I won't miss it and will be all over it :D

:cool: :cool:
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks

For all the information look forward to being around in this forum. I saw another system I am going to try starting tomorrow also if it works I will let you know. Tomorrow it would be on under 169 in the New york-Bucks game and over 192 in the game between Dallas and Washington game.

Good luck to all of you

Comment

Working...
                X