Washington vs Pens Game 7 need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington vs Pens Game 7 need some help

Anyone from the DC area know a good place to grab something to eat and drink before the game?

We are driving down and will get there around 3 if anyone wants to meet up for a beer or two.

Thanks

Pitt37
    Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

I like RFD a lot. They have a million different types of beer there and the food is decent. It tends to get crowded about an hour before the game so try to get there a little earlier. Fado is a solid pub nearby. There's actually an awesome Mexican place called Rosa Mexicana right across the street from Verizon Center. They get crowded pretty quickly but they have awesome margaritas and they make the guacamole in front of you. Probably not a great pre game place though. There's a bunch more. Have fun with whatever you choose!

Comment

Thanks Hokie!

We are planning to get there early. Hopefully they will serve us with our Pens gear on. HAHA
      Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt37 View Post
        Thanks Hokie!

We are planning to get there early. Hopefully they will serve us with our Pens gear on. HAHA
        No prob Pitt!

Lol. I hope so. I wasn't planning on sending you somewhere like Pesci when he gets made in Goodfellas.

Green Turtle is another spot for beers. It's right in the Verizon Center actually...

Comment

Working...
        X