• NBA Monday

Playoffs 4-2 +2.8 units
    2* 1-0 +2.0 units
    1* 3-2 +0.8 units

Overall YTD 55-49 +6.7 units
    4* GOY 1-0 +4.0 units
    2* 7-4 +5.2 units
    1* 47-45 -2.5 units

I won Saturday when the underdog Nuggets beat the Mavs SU.

1* Hawks +10 1/2
    It's really hard to jump in front of the Cleveland freight train right now as the Cavs are destroying everything in sight. But this is an incredible number for a home dog in the NBA playoffs. I don't think Atlanta wants to say goodbye to its nice season so abruptly and will play very hard. Cleveland has to let down at some point, right? Lebron is scoring a point a minute in the playoffs and not even Jordan did that for two solid months. Atlanta should keep this competitive. Could they even win?

GL Gris!

Comment

Good luck but I just can't go against Cleveland right now. I think that after the last game, where they played the best half of this series, they still lost by 15, they might just be dead.

Comment

gl buddy on them as well
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good luck gris
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl but KING JAMES is too much plus he is on a mission to win the title.plus i never thought we would see anyone close to MJ but ifand only if he stays healthy he will be the best ever

Comment

I know this is an ugly pick but that's why the line has ballooned to 10 1/2.

If this were a regular season game....and I know it's not....the line would have been closer to 3 1/2.

There's got to be a number at which Atlanta is playable. For some people, that number would have to be 20.

My own personal number, and I make my own lines, is 6 1/2. A four point discrepancy is always a play for me.

I'm not denying Cleveland's greatness right now. They've won seven playoff games in a row without breaking a sweat

Comment

GL tonight Gris!

Comment

Like it too.

Comment

Nice hit by the hook!!!!

Comment

nice call gris... im from clev. and bet gainst the cavs local inflates line which was ok by me was +11....too bad i lost mavs by hook damn melo couldnt miss that 3
                      edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Good call buddy! I snuck in there as well! Don't know how long this thing hung at 10.5 but I grabbed it while I could!

Comment

Working...
                        X