No announcement yet.

Spark's Pick for Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks buddy I may throw them in a parlay.

Good luck with the unit tonight and let's go blackhawks!!!

Comment

Thanks Spark.

Comment

Good luck Spark. Thanks, great job yesterday.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

GL tonight Spark!!!
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

nice hit sparks!
            Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Originally posted by PW52 View Post
              Thanks buddy I may throw them in a parlay.

Good luck with the unit tonight and let's go blackhawks!!!

YES!!! Blackhawks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                YES!!! Blackhawks!!!

They played that song like 1,056 times last night why would anyone need to hear it again?

Were you at the game again Joe? Do you have seasons tickets or something? Honestly that is probably one of the most exciting Hawks playoff games you could ever watch live in your life. Jonathan Toews with the hat trick and how pretty was that one on one backhand roof daddy late in the 3rd for the hat trick to seal the series to put the Hawks up 7-5???? WOW That atmosphere on TV looked freaking crazy in there. You must have had a blast. Can you believe they are only one series victory away from the Stanley Cup? Who would have thought how bout those young Hawks they are something special this season what an effort they have put forth. They have been very exciting to watch this year and that song the play after every goal is pretty catchy I must admit. DA DA DADA DA AD A D A DADDADDDA LOL
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

yeah I was there Chad ... I am lucky enough to know people for tickets ...

What a game ... wooooooohooooooooo

I am sooooooooooo tired today though ... No one wanted to leave that stadium ...

It was fantastic ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                    They played that song like 1,056 times last night why would anyone need to hear it again?

Were you at the game again Joe? Do you have seasons tickets or something? Honestly that is probably one of the most exciting Hawks playoff games you could ever watch live in your life. Jonathan Toews with the hat trick and how pretty was that one on one backhand roof daddy late in the 3rd for the hat trick to seal the series to put the Hawks up 7-5???? WOW That atmosphere on TV looked freaking crazy in there. You must have had a blast. Can you believe they are only one series victory away from the Stanley Cup? Who would have thought how bout those young Hawks they are something special this season what an effort they have put forth. They have been very exciting to watch this year and that song the play after every goal is pretty catchy I must admit. DA DA DADA DA AD A D A DADDADDDA LOL
                    Mean to say Kane not Toews..

Just so used to saying both of them as they are awesome players..

Joe did you know that about 5 of the Hawks on the team this year played their junior hockey right in my home city of London, Ontario Canada? Thats why I love watching that team as I used to watch them play for the London Knights up here several years back...

Comment

Not 5 just 2...thought there was more...

Patrick Kane and Dave Bolland both played their junior hockey for the London Knights which is where I live...

Comment

Working...
                      X