fantasy trade question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fantasy trade question

i was offered soriano for dwright straight up...

i have arod and youkilis also i have dunn, crawford, tori hunter and lind. we play with 2 utility positions

i already oked it but i think im getting cold feet.. need opinions
    Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

I'm out of the loop nowadays.

Since Soriano leads off, I would give edge to Wright in RBI's.

Homers probably end up close.

Steals Soriano

Avg. Soriano, but not by much.

Hits Soriano

Walks Wright, Soriano is a free swinger.

Honestly, its probably pretty fair either way.

Comment

What are your categories?

Comment

The only thing that would bother me is the injury bug the Soriano often gets!!!

Comment

Considering you have Youk and ARoid I would def. make the deal, but see if you could get a SP or something.

Your OF needs the help, but technically I think most would rank Wright higher than Soriano.

Comment

Mets new stadium is going to kill Wright. Hard to hit the ball outta that park. I like the deal

Comment

Fantasy bases has driven me a little crazy lately. I've tried literally about 30 trades and every one was declined. They were all pretty fair too. Point wise, draft position wise and everything else. Hell, i offered Grady Sizemore (Rd. 1 Pick 5) for Matt Garza (Rd. 15 Pick 149) Straight up and was declined. I had quite a few friends say they couldn't believe that one. I've offered him and Soriano Straight up for a solid or mid level pitcher and been turned down every time. I don't get it to be honest. I have sole veto power in all 3 league's being commish. I've seen several trades and there were a bunch of them that i thought were not really even/fair at all and i've let every single one of them through. I've even received a couple of emails on them saying they are bs too. I know several of them would have been vetoed if we had the league vote...... I know it!

Not crying, my 3 teams are in a pretty good position. It just irritates the hell out of me seeing one team rape another of good players and mine all get vetoed. There were a few trades that i thought were really bad and i couldn't believe they were accepted in the 1st place.

I'm starting to think i like the old "League Votes" method better on trades. At least i'll get to veto the ones i think are bs and see if others agree. This way just sucks imo.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                Fantasy bases has driven me a little crazy lately. I've tried literally about 30 trades and every one was declined. They were all pretty fair too. Point wise, draft position wise and everything else. Hell, i offered Grady Sizemore (Rd. 1 Pick 5) for Matt Garza (Rd. 15 Pick 149) Straight up and was declined. I had quite a few friends say they couldn't believe that one. I've offered him and Soriano Straight up for a solid or mid level pitcher and been turned down every time. I don't get it to be honest. I have sole veto power in all 3 league's being commish. I've seen several trades and there were a bunch of them that i thought were not really even/fair at all and i've let every single one of them through. I've even received a couple of emails on them saying they are bs too. I know several of them would have been vetoed if we had the league vote...... I know it!

Not crying, my 3 teams are in a pretty good position. It just irritates the hell out of me seeing one team rape another of good players and mine all get vetoed. There were a few trades that i thought were really bad and i couldn't believe they were accepted in the 1st place.

I'm starting to think i like the old "League Votes" method better on trades. At least i'll get to veto the ones i think are bs and see if others agree. This way just sucks imo.
                I want to trade you David Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                  I want to trade you David Ortiz
                  He's killing your team. Just release him ..........

Hell, you released Garza and i couldn't get him for Sizemore!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Soriano is moved into the #3 spot in the batting order. Derrek lee and A Ramirez are both out and Fukodome, the current #3 hitter, was lifted for a pinch hitter Friday night (when't the last time a team had to do that)?

I'd keep Soriano

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      Mets new stadium is going to kill Wright. Hard to hit the ball outta that park. I like the deal
                      i thought the same exact thing.... i accepted the trade... im getting soriano.. FUCK THE METS lol
                      Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                        He's killing your team. Just release him ..........

Hell, you released Garza and i couldn't get him for Sizemore!
                        I didn't release Garza, that must be another league.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                          I didn't release Garza, that must be another league.
                          I thought it was you. Must have been somebody else!

Comment

Take it, Soriano barring injury will put up great #s, and you already have good 3Bs
                            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                            X