Dallas/Denver...IN GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    I sent Spark a text. He sent one back saying meg had texted him too. He knows now.
    Thanks Wayne, I was just about to ask if we could give Spark a call....although I know he is probably sounds asleep.....
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

no, he is awake!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
        Perhaps take his phone number down for his own good? I tried calling it to see if he is ok to no avail (no answer).

Do you know of anyone who is friends with him othe rthan Kaptain who may be able to check on him?
        Hey guys.....I just talked to JT. He is OK!

He was joking with Spark, and he's not accustomed to internet lingo and didn't put a smiley or an LOL after it. He feels terribly sorry if anyone got the wrong idea. He's still sick, but he's doing better and enjoys the site immensely.

KAZ
        Last edited by KazDog; 05-09-2009, 11:47 PM.
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
          By the way

rodman isnt a thug

back in the day when he was with the bulls i would see him pretty much every weekend in the clubs

dudes a pussy and half a fag
          So......

You are telling us you were at gay clubs and happened to run into Rodman. Interesting.......

"CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
            So......

You are telling us you were at gay clubs and happened to run into Rodman. Interesting.......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You said this with a lisp and a flip of your wrist???

Now I know why your name is Greek....

Just pulling your leg Dino. The one you walk with!

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Then with one second left they draw up a play out of CYO and Dirk throws garbage up in the air. They deserved to lose when you make so many mistakes in such a short amount of time. Poor coaching really, poor coaching.
                Never should have gotten rid of Avery. That dude can coach circles around Carlisle. I still have no idea why they ditched him. It's absolutely amazing. I'm glad he's making coin as an analyst

PK
                No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                  Never should have gotten rid of Avery. That dude can coach circles around Carlisle. I still have no idea why they ditched him. It's absolutely amazing. I'm glad he's making coin as an analyst

PK
                  Mark Cuban has mental problems.

Comment

once again a big FUCK U to the mavs!
                    Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Mark Cuban has mental problems.
                      No one could/should have everything in life when they want it.
                      The man is rich beyond belief especially for someone so young relatively speaking but as of yet has not won an NBA Championship-he just may have to learn that winning an NBA Championship may not necessarily be achieved using the same methods he did to attain his wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                        No one could/should have everything in life when they want it.
                        The man is rich beyond belief especially for someone so young relatively speaking but as of yet has not won an NBA Championship-he just may have to learn that winning an NBA Championship may not necessarily be achieved using the same methods he did to attain his wealth.
                        He needs to get his ass out of the stands and into a luxury box.

Comment

I think he is a breathe of fresh air...love that he is involved a passionate. I'll take Cuban to run my team anyday.
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                          X