Win

Kenseth +700 3/4 unit

Sam Hornish +5000 1/4 unit

Top3 finish

J.Burton +350 1 unit

Kahne +750 1/2 unit

Sam Hornish +1500 3/4 unit

gl racefans

Good luck Dawg.Been too busy and it's to late to post my picks but I'm with you on Kenseth.I got Burton to win also for a nice pay out.Lets go racing boys

Comment

Good Luck I got 48 in 2 pools and got him @ 20-1 also!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
        Good Luck I got 48 in 2 pools and got him @ 20-1 also!!!
        48 back on the lead lap.See Jeff,right when I come in this thread good things happen for us

Comment

Didnt hit the 20-1 but did win both of my pools(no 1 had the 5)

Comment

A lot of peeps counted the 48 team out . Big mistake..... nice hit Fix ! I think the WALL finished a nice 3rd . A lot of RED Racing Stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
              A lot of peeps counted the 48 team out . Big mistake..... nice hit Fix ! I think the WALL finished a nice 3rd . A lot of RED Racing Stripes.
              That wall will need a major makeover after last night.

Thats why the 48 is a 3 time in a row champion.Everyone counts them out and somehow they always battle back.3 hendrick cars in the top 5,and the lone guy out again is JR.I think something is fixing to happen on the 88 team but I don't see Hendrick taking Gustafson away from Martin now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                and the lone guy out again is JR.I think something is fixing to happen on the 88 team but I don't see Hendrick taking Gustafson away from Martin now!!!!
                More problems in the pits. It is such a fucken joke at this point. E-V-E-R-Y Fucken Week!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  More problems in the pits. It is such a fucken joke at this point. E-V-E-R-Y Fucken Week!!!!!!!!!
                  Just wait till the 600 comes around in about 13 days where he has to pit 12-15 times.My God that will be problem after problem for them.

Anyone want to guess what pit team will finish last in the Pit Road Challenge this week

Comment

Working...
                  X