Denver +4 a trap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver +4 a trap?

As well as Denver has been playing, this seems like a trap to me. I think that Denver is the real deal this year.

dallas rolls in this game today!

Comment

i like dallas, but denver is scary

Comment

I think this will be Dallas' only win of the series

Comment

Dont over think it. Typically I give the Home team a few extra points in the playoffs than I normally would just becuase the crowds are rowdier and the need and want to play harder emerge. I'll be playing Denver myself for what it's worth.
          No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
            Dont over think it. Typically I give the Home team a few extra points in the playoffs than I normally would just becuase the crowds are rowdier and the need and want to play harder emerge. I'll be playing Denver myself for what it's worth.
            I'm going with my gut and playing Denver. Now this is gut not heart! The Denver team is really playing well together.

BOL to all.

Off to a golf tourney. At least I have some control over the outcome in this one. The highlights will be on ESPN 10.

Comment

i like dallas tonight. i think if their going to win any game in the series, this may be it
              Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Originally posted by PSL6978 View Post
                i like dallas tonight. i think if their going to win any game in the series, this may be it
                Agreed..if Dallas goes down 3-0 they may as well send it in!

Comment

WINNER!!!

Nice hit by you and me. Let's rock em out!!!

PK

Comment

lol im sure this game and these refs will soon be summoned by the FBI for throwing games LOL

jk good pick whoever had Den. they might be the real deal( until they go up against Kobe haha )

Comment

Originally posted by PSL6978 View Post
                      lol im sure this game and these refs will soon be summoned by the FBI for throwing games LOL

jk good pick whoever had Den. they might be the real deal( until they go up against Kobe haha )
                      I hope you guys are screaming about a fix when the Lakers make the finals over a much better overall team. Sorry but right now Denver will kill anyone you put in front of them other than the Cavs. Laker should lose that series in 6. Lakers have 2 players worth a damn. Gasol and GoMe. Denver has 3 Billups, Melo and their bench.

PK

Comment

denever will give em work but there no way the lake show ill go down. better superstar, better coach, better well rounded team

Comment

Working...
                        X