Database question. Please respond.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database question. Please respond.

One of the advantages of living in Las Vegas and being in the service business is running into the numerous people over the last 12 years who do nicely gambling for a living, from Poker, Sports, Horse racing, and Sports... good for them, I could not ride that roller coaster everyday and count on it to pay my bills... but it sure is fun on the side and I strongly believe people do better when not playing for the money because they are less inclined to make mistakes.

So I want to run some numbers based on some thoughts I had to see how it pans out, and have a question(FrankB03 please respond)

What is the most user friendly database for sports(Bases, College and Pro Foots, NBA and College Hoops, Hockey)..
    A database that includes rotation numbers, totals, and has some good history.

Also... big kudos to the strong cappers who have stuck around ***** and thin over the years to make this such a great board- Kapt, Spark, CB, Tech, GG, Wayne(I soooo love your GOY's!)

I am on many boards and this one has -I think- the best long term wins overall.

Im looking at FOX stats and Yahoo Spots(which would require much more research)

Comment

Working...
    X