Is anyone killing it in baseball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone killing it in baseball?

I had best year ever in NBA picking myself. Did not follow services or anything and ended 61-43. I am 3-6 in NBA playoffs, 3-5 with my own picks. I will post college foots and NBA next Fall, the only sports I can handicap at .500 or better. Please let me know who I should be following in bases so I don't blow my wad screwing around on something I honestly have no luck with.

Thanks.

I will advise as to who I follow. This not an insult to anyone else on the forum, this is just who I have been following and they have made me a ton of units so far this year. I follow CoverBoy and Spark. They are both good guys with great handicapping skills.

Hope this helps.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
      I will advise as to who I follow. This not an insult to anyone else on the forum, this is just who I have been following and they have made me a ton of units so far this year. I follow CoverBoy and Spark. They are both good guys with great handicapping skills.

Hope this helps.
      same here no insults intended at all but personally in bases i follow spark, EVERYDAY is the key, and if i follow someone else it's coverboy.

good luck buddy

Comment

Much obliged.

Comment

good to see u around spiccoli; its been a while.

Comment

Coverboy

Comment

Coverboy's top plays and Sark! I've been following those guys all year and have done well, because I can't pick my nose in baseball!

Comment

Coverboy's top plays and Spark.

For the year they are both up over 12-18 units
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Agreed! Spark and CB are the men at this for sure!

Comment

spark and coverboy will treat u right !!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                      spark and coverboy will treat u right !!
                      bump !!
                      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Spark and Coverboy, I agree ... No doubt about it ... BUT ...

It's funny how no one has mentioned Kaptain and Frank. Coverboy even posts all the plays as the 3 Wise Men Plays.

From my understanding of the 3 Wise Men, it was Kaptain that came up with a system of plays using Dunkel and a "K Factor" that he added in to make plays. Kaptain in turn taught the system to the other Wise Men. Coverboy now posts the plays, and has been for a while now.

Just my opinion, but credit has to be given to Kaptain and Frank as well. I mean even Coverboy himself does it by posting as the 3 Wise Men.
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

The nightmare from hell continues. Phils +120 is looking like a sure loser making me 1-7 for the year. One play per night, one loss per night now for 6 consecutive days.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
                            Spark and Coverboy, I agree ... No doubt about it ... BUT ...

It's funny how no one has mentioned Kaptain and Frank. Coverboy even posts all the plays as the 3 Wise Men Plays.

From my understanding of the 3 Wise Men, it was Kaptain that came up with a system of plays using Dunkel and a "K Factor" that he added in to make plays. Kaptain in turn taught the system to the other Wise Men. Coverboy now posts the plays, and has been for a while now.

Just my opinion, but credit has to be given to Kaptain and Frank as well. I mean even Coverboy himself does it by posting as the 3 Wise Men.
                            The credit belongs to Kaptain and CB. Kaptain developed the formula using Dunkel. CB does the calculations using the "K Factor" each day.

Comment

I have only been a member since 07 and whoever the 3 wise men are thank you all 3. I can tell you there were no wise men last year. that's all i know. thanks CB, frank and Kapt.

Comment

Working...
                              X