Lakers are not that great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers are not that great

They could comeback and win this game, but I'm f'n tired of people saying how unbeatable they are.

Bulls with Jordan went 6 with Seattle for CRYING out loud.

Lakers are soft too, so pissed at them when they blew those covers to the Jazz on their home floors.

Denver looks way better right now and no one says shit about them. When Denver gets a big lead they keep and keep trucking.

denver will be lucky to win 2 games against the lakers. and thats if they get by dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
      denver will be lucky to win 2 games against the lakers. and thats if they get by dallas.
      Battier over Gasol shocking lol.

Seriously, no way the Fakers beat a tough physical Cavs or Boston with KG(we done saw that).

You big homer

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
        Battier over Gasol shocking lol.

Seriously, no way the Fakers beat a tough physical Cavs or Boston with KG(we done saw that).

You big homer
        have no idea what this means or is referring to.

i said denver will be lucky to win two games against the lakers.....

Comment

have no idea what this means or is referring to.

i said denver will be lucky to win two games against the lakers.....
          Lakers need to worry about Houston.

Denver done whipped Dallas.

I disagree with your assessment of Denver, sorry Skip Bayless hasn't bought them yet so you can get on board.

Comment

Answer this honestly

How big a shot did you give Detroit vs. LA in the Finals that year?

Also

How big a shot did you give Miami in 06-07 to beat 65 Win DET in the ECF's?

You are what you are at some point, the Lakers are soft, this isn't the reg. season no more.

Comment

"If they get by Dallas"

You're joking right. The Lakers are overrated IMO and I think the Kobe/Lebron comparisons need to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                "I think the Kobe/Lebron comparisons need to stop.
                I agree with this only because they are 2 VERY different players. No one would ever try to compare Dwight Howard with either one of them. Or Chris Paul. Just because The play close to the same position SG/SF they arent relatively close in the type of game they bring.

If you want to talk about who the better player is typically you get the people who like the style of game their choice brings.

PK
                No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                  "If they get by Dallas"

You're joking right. The Lakers are overrated IMO and I think the Kobe/Lebron comparisons need to stop.
                  IF they Lakers win this series and keep with this strategy.

They will have
                  Fisher on Billups

Ariza on Melo

Downlow is a wash, I don't care what you say, Gasol is good vs. other soft guys, but Bird man and Nene are tough matchup on him.

I like Martin guarding Odom seems good for Denver.

Denver shockingly matches up good with the All Star All Mighty Untouchable Lakers.

Go Rockets though that was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                    IF they Lakers win this series and keep with this strategy.

They will have
                    Fisher on Billups

Ariza on Melo

Downlow is a wash, I don't care what you say, Gasol is good vs. other soft guys, but Bird man and Nene are tough matchup on him.

I like Martin guarding Odom seems good for Denver.

Denver shockingly matches up good with the All Star All Mighty Untouchable Lakers.

Go Rockets though that was awesome.
                    If the Nuggets get past the Mavs and that's a big IF, the Lakers were 3-1 against them, beating by them by 14, 14 and 7 and losing to them by 11 without Bynum in the lineup. Good luck with those matchups.....
                    KAZ
                    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

We'll find out if what the Lakers are made of in game 2.
                      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                        If the Nuggets get past the Mavs and that's a big IF, the Lakers were 3-1 against them, beating by them by 14, 14 and 7 and losing to them by 11 without Bynum in the lineup. Good luck with those matchups.....
                        KAZ
                        I wouldn't waste my time with LWA bro, dude spits shit out of his ass faster than he can wipe it up

Who was it that beat the Cavs both times they played this year? Oh that's right, Lakers did.

Houston is a much improved team no doubt, and may give the Lakers fits, but to say the Lakers are not that great is foolish imo.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          I wouldn't waste my time with LWA bro, dude spits shit out of his ass faster than he can wipe it up

Who was it that beat the Cavs both times they played this year? Oh that's right, Lakers did.

Houston is a much improved team no doubt, and may give the Lakers fits, but to say the Lakers are not that great is foolish imo.
                          My Hawks ain't going to give the Lakers a chance to PLAY Cleveland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can dream can't I

Comment

I put some money on the Hawks to win the series at +1400. They are playing well and Cleveland has had a long layoff. Plus I am hoping there was a little too much celebrating last night with Lebron getting the MVP award. Lets go Hawks!!
                            NFL System - Year 1
                            Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                            Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                            Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                            Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                            Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                            Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                            Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                            Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                            Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                            Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169 View Post
                              I put some money on the Hawks to win the series at +1400. They are playing well and Cleveland has had a long layoff. Plus I am hoping there was a little too much celebrating last night with Lebron getting the MVP award. Lets go Hawks!!
                              Good luck, but I think a better line at +1400 would be "will the Hawks win 2 or more games in the series."
                              O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Working...
                              X