• Show
Clear All

• NBA Game 1: Hawks @ Cavaliers

Who you got?
    Atlanta (+11.5) @
    55.00%
    Cleveland (-11.5)
    45.00%

The real question is whether the Hawks will win a game in this series.

Comment

It really depends on how the shots are falling. CLE could be rusty. I'll tell you this, I watched both games vs. Detroit at Cleveland. While DET was accused of rolling over by these morons we listen too day in and day out. Detroit got hands in those guys faces, they lived with giving Big Z a 21 foot 2 pointer, Delonte West hits loads of shit those games with guys all over him. Mo Williams and his chucks at the rim contested off balance 3 balls.

If Cavs shoot that well they win the whole thing, cover the spread tommorrow easy.

Comment

Clevland is the better team by far.But when you put some young guys together that really have nothing to lose they always seem to play well.I think the Hawks will be relaxed and play pretty well against Clevland.Taking Miami to seven games and going 7 games last year with Boston had to help them as far as handling the pressure of playoff basketball.

Comment

cleveland by Lebron's jersey #
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I took under 45 in the first quarter. All 4 previous games were under and they shoul be feeling each other out. Also Cleveland could come out a little off on their shooting and their D should take care of Atlanta.

Good luck to everyone tonight.

Comment

Does anyone know if there was a line on a Cleveland sweep in this mismatch of a series, and if so, what it was?
              Last edited by savage1; 05-05-2009, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X