X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Monday

NBA
    -------

Had a good day Sunday. Let's see if we can have another one.

"Triple-Double" ( Units)

Boston ML ---> -120

GOOD LUCK

NHL
    -----------

"Stanley Cup" ( Units)

Pittsburgh ML ---> +100

GOOD LUCK

Comment

Boooo Pens! GL Wayne!

Comment

MLB
        -------

"Grand Slam" ( Units)

St Louis (Lohse) ML ---> -130

ML Parlay = Tampa Bay (Kazmir) - Kansas City (Greinke) ---> +124

GOOD LUCK

Comment

Good luck to you today wayne!

Comment

Good luck brother!

Comment

gl today Wayne

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

MLB
                ------

"Home Run" ( Units)

Milwaukee (Gallardo) ML ---> -133

Florida (Johnson) ML ---> -149

Atlanta (Vazquez) ML ---> -116

Arizona (Davis) ML ---> +130

GOOD LUCK

Comment

GL Wayne...love the Celts play but I am worried about a letdown/tired legs...I know, I know 'last year'...no Garnett and no 7 OT's...let's hope it banks!

BOL tonight!
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                    GL Wayne...love the Celts play but I am worried about a letdown/tired legs...I know, I know 'last year'...no Garnett and no 7 OT's...let's hope it banks!

BOL tonight!
                    I'm not worried about a letdown and i really do not believe in the tired leg syndrome for a second. These guys are in great shape and they work about 2 1/2 hours every 2 days. As Ray Allen said, "We won't be tired, this is what we do for a living ... and we love having no layoff. It keeps us n'sync and in rythym." I believe that too. They were (2-2) against the Magic this year but that last Magic win in Boston had a few side notes. Not only did KG not play, neither did Rondo and i think we know how important he is. I think if there is a letdown, it will be game 2 and that is where the Magic can steal one. The Bulls lineup scared me more than the Magic do. Let Howard have his and concentrate on locking down Hedo and Rashard. They are also w/out starting G Lee tonight too i think.

Comment

Good luck wayne have a great day my friend
                      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                        I'm not worried about a letdown and i really do not believe in the tired leg syndrome for a second. These guys are in great shape and they work about 2 1/2 hours every 2 days. As Ray Allen said, "We won't be tired, this is what we do for a living ... and we love having no layoff. It keeps us n'sync and in rythym." I believe that too. They were (2-2) against the Magic this year but that last Magic win in Boston had a few side notes. Not only did KG not play, neither did Rondo and i think we know how important he is. I think if there is a letdown, it will be game 2 and that is where the Magic can steal one. The Bulls lineup scared me more than the Magic do. Let Howard have his and concentrate on locking down Hedo and Rashard. They are also w/out starting G Lee tonight too i think.

I think this is a great matchup for Boston. Let's root them home!
                        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

good luck boss!!!

Comment

gl with u on boston these guys r in fabulous shape but i do know that the big three(rondo,pierce,allen) r alot better then dwight & co

Comment

Originally posted by flashypants View Post
                              gl with u on boston these guys r in fabulous shape but i do know that the big three(rondo,pierce,allen) r alot better then dwight & co
                              I actually like this matchup for Boston. Rashard Lewis is softer than Dimers stomach and besides Howard, i'm not worried about any of them being physical. Noah and Miller were banging everyone. I also would rather face a veteran in Alston over that rookie phenom Rose at PG. I think Rose is much scarier to defend. The biggest problem Boston will have is keeping Perkins out of foul trouble. He has been playing great and if they do that, they should win this series (IMO).

Comment

Working...
                              X