• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Monday

YTD 2-2 +0.06 units
    Dogs 1-1 +0.15 units
    Faves 1-1 -0.09 units

1* Blue Jays -105
    Cleveland is terrible. They were bad last year and haven't improved. They're 9-16 and now face the team with the best record in the American League. Toronto is on fire and is scoring a lot runs. Their pitcher, Tallett, has bad stats only because he was left in to give up ten runs in four innings in his last outing. His previous two starts were excellent (one ER in eleven innings). Toronto is 10-3 at home.

Opinion only:
    Cardinals

GL today Gris!

Comment

GL gris. Jays look legit to me. If Tampa did it last year, why not Toronto this year? And the Indians are awful. Their offense is on par with the Giants...Ouch. I think Eric Wedge's days are numbered...

Comment

gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gl!

Comment

Good luck Gris!

Comment

good luck tonite gris!!!

Comment

Good luck buddy
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl like picks

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                    GL gris. Jays look legit to me. If Tampa did it last year, why not Toronto this year? And the Indians are awful. Their offense is on par with the Giants...Ouch. I think Eric Wedge's days are numbered...
                    I really hope you are right about the Jays as I would love nothing more for them to make the post season for the first time in like 15 years. We have everything needed in place except a healthy starting rotation. Everything else is legit however. We desperately need Markum/McGowan back though....

PS - GL tonight gris!!!
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                      I really hope you are right about the Jays as I would love nothing more for them to make the post season for the first time in like 15 years. We have everything needed in place except a healthy starting rotation. Everything else is legit however. We desperately need Markum/McGowan back though....

PS - GL tonight gris!!!
                      Baseball needs a salary cap and profit sharing. Teams such Blue Jays are at an extreme disadvantage. They produce good players but are incapable of retaining them once they become stars. It's for this reason NFL football is far more popular than baseball. Only in the NFL can a team go from 1-15 to the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X