Northcoast NFL Sunday Sweep the Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northcoast NFL Sunday Sweep the Board

This is Phil Steal your money with an update on yesterday's action. Pleased to report another sweep of the board. My top play was the NY Giants at -2 1/2, they made it close but the game was really never in doubt. Phil at -5 was easy and I had Oakland right before game time at +11 after releasing this game the line did move big time but you should have got it in by 11:00. Another sweep of the board and now Monday night magic will be another 2-0 sweep.
    :D

What are you talking about???? Phil stated very clearly on his 800 line that whether you had a winning day or not depended on what line you got the Giant game at! If you got it at 2 1/2 you were 2-1; if you got it at 3, you were 1-1-1. Northcoast had the winner on the Sunday night game with the over. Don't play Northcoast's picks if you don't think they will win, or, better yet, fade them.

Comment

Hell I had the Giants at -2. I ain't complaining its not Phils fault worry about the damn prevent defense that is who to blame.

Comment

I have seen Phill Steele take credit for a win on a play that was a loser because of odds changes when bet at 11:15 AM EST (when he released the play).

He will record the NYG play as a win, and not as a tie, when it is computed into his record, in spite of saying it was a tie on the phone.

He is honest, but does cut such corners in citing his yearly record, or his record for the year to date.

A little satire on this fact is all in fun.
        sigpic

Comment

Now,now, now-lets not be too tough on Phil Steele;he has to have a high enough winning percentage by any means so that some fools out there will pay $5000 for a year's picks of late phone service.
          Also, don't forget that he has to emphasize the PowerSweep record and start offering NEXT year's PowerSweep at a substantial discount just in case by next season all gambler s have computers and realize that the realistic price for the newsletter should be 0 ,as everything contained in it can be got for nothing on this and other sites.

Comment

Working...
          X