Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5/4/09 cup of gumbo/ grill lobster/grill scollops /grill shrimp over pasta with a lit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/4/09 cup of gumbo/ grill lobster/grill scollops /grill shrimp over pasta with a lit

# 902 washington - 136

good luck too all

MENU DISH TOPPED WITH A LITE TOMATO SEAFOOD CREAM SAUCE
    Last edited by jt4545; 05-04-2009, 08:36 AM. Reason: UP DATE MENU
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Morning jt ... Good Luck pal

Comment

gl JT

Comment

GL jt. I'm doubting they get this one in today. It's been raining non stop here since Friday night and there's really no end to it in sight. We may get a slight break tomorrow (which I'm supposed to go to) but it's not looking good so far...

Comment

gl today JT.....thanks.....start loading up that Cooler if LSU Jimmy iis on his way....know what I mean Verne....ha ha

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

JT, srry for the late post but welcome back and I hope you are feeling well! Keep posting some winners...great to have you around again!

And I am always sure to look for your post before dinner...just gets me moving in the right direction!
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Gl jt!

Comment

Good Luck JT ... Although I'm more interested in the lunch today ... Mmmmmm - Grilled Scallops!!!

Mom and I will be coming in on the 15th and 16th. We are staying the night, so I may see you on the 15th as well.
                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

IF WASHINGTON IS PPD I WILL PLAY:

# 924 DETROIT - 129 " BUT THE MENU STAYS " LOL

SEE YOU SOON JIMMY, AND THANKS EVERYONE
                  KAPT HAVE PLENTY FOOD FOR EVERYONE WISH ALL COULD BE HERE, IF ANYONE IS GOING TO BE CLOSE JUST CALL. YOU WILL GET FULL!!!!!!!!! THAT'S A lock for sure
                  Last edited by jt4545; 05-04-2009, 01:20 PM. Reason: spelling wrong on a word
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Jt

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
                    IF WASHINGTON IS PPD I WILL PLAY:

# 924 DETROIT - 129 " BUT THE MENU STAYS " LOL

SEE YOU SOON JIMMY, AND THANKS EVERYONE

KAPT HAVE PLENTY FOOD FOR EVERYONE WISH ALL COULD BE HERE,

IF ANYONE IS GOING TO BE CLOSE JUST CALL. YOU WILL GET FULL!!!!!!!!! THAT'S A lock for sure
                    JT---thanks my friend, but work load is killing me....Would be nice to be there when Jimmy and MOM are, but I'll be traveling the other direction (W and NW) at that time,

besides, I'll probably have a better chance of getting my "OWN" plate "FULL" if LSU jimmy isn't around....

I'm gonna set up a business trip towards the South this Summer....I'll co ordinate with ya then....If possible, we can have JIMMY and MOM meet me there....

Hopefully around, Aug 15th....when it's good and hot...

Take care my friend, and glad you're feeling better....

BAM

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL JT, having some crab cakes tonight myself, wish I had your menu
                      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

WATCH THOSE LIGHT CREAM SAUCES BOSS-lol !!
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                        X