Non Gambling Related Gripe About The Refs And Game 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Gambling Related Gripe About The Refs And Game 7

These Muther Fuking Pussies Ruined Quite Possible The Best First Round Series Ever

I Thought I Was Going To Watch A Basketball Game Not A Free Throw Contest

The Entire 2nd Half Was Spent On The Free Throw Line By Both Teams

Why Ruin Such An Awesome Series By Making This Game So Shitty And Boring

75 Free Throw Attempts ???!!!!!

Really ???

When Both Teams Average 47 A Game ( Them And Their Opponents ) During The Regular Season ?

A 50% Increase ?

I Wanted To Shove The Fuking Whistle Down Their Throats

Thanks For Making Game 7 A Snooze Fest Assholes

( They Obviously Had The Over )

Yea too many off the ball whistles no doubt.

I'm steaming...

Comment

I agree Dino ....

This is the exact reason I can not watch the NBA ... I have not watched 30 seconds of the playoffs ... the Bulls are in it and I still can not watch it ...

It is such an offensive game ...

Comment

They needed that over

Comment

Greek I think they called it close because of the intensity of the series. They wanted to prevent anything bad from happening. Most of the time when this happens they call it too close and you get exactly what you said. Free throw contests are boring but the NBA can't afford another brawl like a few years back. The refs were protecting the NBA from something bad from happening IMO. That is why being on the under sucked. I am just glad the Celtics covered and I got the split.

Good luck on your plays today.
          Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

It is what it is.....either watch it or don't.

Comment

Originally posted by pitt37 View Post
              greek i think they called it close because of the intensity of the series. They wanted to prevent anything bad from happening. Most of the time when this happens they call it too close and you get exactly what you said. Free throw contests are boring but the nba can't afford another brawl like a few years back. The refs were protecting the nba from something bad from happening imo. That is why being on the under sucked. I am just glad the celtics covered and i got the split.

Good luck on your plays today.
              but it was physical the entire series. Why wait till game 7 to blow the whistle every possesion ?

If either team was winning by 20 in the 2nd half and they were worried it would get out of hand then i understand

its just a shame because most ppl consider this one of the best series ever and the just took all the enjoyment out of it in a game 7

Comment

Originally posted by aplous View Post
                it is what it is.....either watch it or don't.
                maybe you should re read my post

Comment

I think alot of people still believe that it was one of the best series. Especially a first round series. NBA basketball is what it is. Alot of crying about fouling, whining, and hardly any defense until the playoffs is the NBA IMO.

They blew the whistles early and didn't wait for a lead because it got crazy in Game 6 in the first quarter. By calling it close they were able to keep the best players in the game (without being ejected) and thats what they did.

I agree that it was a physical series. Alot of bullshit between both teams went on and was on the verge of getting ugly. I think that is why you saw all the whistles.
                  Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

89 FREE THROW ATTEMPTS IN THE DALLAS/ DENVER GAME

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                      89 FREE THROW ATTEMPTS IN THE DALLAS/ DENVER GAME

And then they don't even call the foul in the last second when the Mavericks obviosly were trying to foul Anthony....

Comment

crazy part is i was thinking the game had absolutely no shot of the over in the first 6 minutes and after the first quarter.... well you know the rest
                        Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Working...
                        X