Saturday--just a few plays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday--just a few plays!

Going to the Reds- Pirates game tonight with my girl her two kids and two other kids..Should be a great time with 4 screaming kids...with that being said just playing a few as I got enough stress on my plate for the evening already..

Any thoughts on this game--especially the OVER Under which is sitting at 8 -120 Over would be appreciated. Owings pitching for the Reds Ohlendorf for the buccos. Pirates are hurting offensively right now and I am leaning towards the under.

Anyhow here is what I am doing tonight

913 Reds -102
    927 White Sox +111

NBA
    2-0 last night

573 Chicago +6 No reason why this thing doesn't come down to the wire once again. Can't see the Celts running away with this one.
    Lean towards OVER...

GL!

gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL Bryce!

Comment

Gl

Comment

good luck bryce
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good luck, bryce! Between concessions for the 4 kids and $9 beers for you so you can cope with the 4 kids, you should be able to get out of the yard with a concession bill under $200.

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
              Good luck, bryce! Between concessions for the 4 kids and $9 beers for you so you can cope with the 4 kids, you should be able to get out of the yard with a concession bill under $200.
              haha!! yeah 7.50 a beer...at least at PNC park they have a Buccos stand where everything is pretty much under 3 bucks...and many things at 1.00..and is proportional to what a kid eats...so I got tagged for about 120.00--not to bad! Most of it was BEER money!! Lost on the game which sux as well!! Hate losing a game I am seeing live!

Bad night overall but the kids were happy--that is important!

Comment

Working...
              X