• Mnf

A interesting matchup tonight , and I base my plays from the following :

1st and very important to me :

Denver - 5 in takeaways ( 27th )
    N.E. + 8 in takeaways ( tied for 3rd )
    ( dont forget the QB situation here )

Both allow 33.7 points a game
    Both score 42.2 a game

N.E. : teams throw against them a avg. of 40 times a game ( fairly high ) and yet only have scored 3 TD`s via the pass ( very low ) They give up only 311 yds. a game , only 7 rushing TD`s against and only 1 run of over 20+ all year. 6-1-1 ATS , 2-0-1 away as a dog , 3/overs vs. 5/unders .

Denver : 1-2 as a home fav. , 3/overs vs. 5/unders and fairly banged up.

The o/u line here has been adjusted by the books to reflect the predicted low scoring affair at 35.5 , very low for a Denver game at home ? I say otherwise and predict some scoring from the ranks and unexpected scoring from defenses ( both of which are not bad ) and special teams get in on this to !

Play :

N.E. + 3 *
    N.E. / Denver - over 35.5 ***
    Parlay the two - *

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

The Saints avatar all week was a big hint , because of the odd week , since it is now even the Avatar once again reflects this weeks outcome .

Odd Weeks : 0-4 and allow 20 points a game !

Even Weeks : 4-0 and allow 6 points a game !

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

MMM

Good Luck like both plays :D
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

So, Memphis Mafia, should I change my avatar back to the monkey?

This would reflect the wisdom of my College FB picks.
        sigpic

Comment

Ah Haa :

My Eloquent Brother From " Gainesville " your hole card has been spotted !

Your college has been duely noted ( and logged ) with those who pay attention . And I shudder to think a trade is in order here , to trade my hunches on the up coming week of football for your offering to so galdly bring back that mongoloid poster child hardly seems adequate ...... " OK " you win !!!!!!

I have watched your selections ( as well as others ) just like we all watch eachother ,,, and we should .

Thats how we catch the hot train to Cashland , just kidding but in earnest we have to monitor each other or I fear we shall hear some whoppers ( *** ) that will lead us all to the promise land on a bus token and two " thata boy`s " . Praise is like asking for another hunk of 200 year old cheese ..... sure its good , but are you willing to pay for it ?

Anyway , thanks for making me want to hide again ( ) because that avatar you had before would make great bait for a ................ ahh nevermind !

G.L.

***MMM***

p.s. - dont think for a moment we ever left the " Sunny Shores of Ragtown " its just the leaper colony business has been a little slow !

Comment

N.E. +3 *
            Parlay the two - *

Comment

Nice hit, I'll drink to that
              There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met yet.

Comment

shanks :

O.K. ..... it was a nice one but just afew nites ago at The Night of the Stars in the first two races I pulled in a nice hunk :

Race1- My rankings reflected a 13852 outcome , so I boxed the first four dogs in a Quinella and a Trifecta , plus in the Super went with a 1368/1358/1358/all ... well it came in a 3817 :

Quinella - 58.30 ..... Tri - 178.30 ..... Super 1375.20

Race2- Went the same way , called a 36412 .... well it was a 6132 :

Quinella - 80.60 ..... Tri - 353.30 .... Super - 2685.40

And needless to say I had a great nite so when these Gods of wagering present you with a good run , count your blessings !

G.L.

***MMM***

p.s. - there where 14 more races left at that point !

Comment

Memphis Mafia

Nice call on

N.E. +3 *
                  Parlay the two - *

The mongoloid poster boy thanks you.
                  Last edited by Art; 11-04-2003, 09:15 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

mmm

Nice picking thanks to you and Wayne I had New England in this one.

Thanks again for the winner it cancelled out my Bad NBA picking last night :D
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Mmm,

Congrats, those stats were great! I just about keeled over when the safety came in and i had +2.5, but the over was done in the 3rd quarter!!

Way to go!!!!!!

Comment

Nice MM

Comment

Thanks Fellas :

I need a cup of soup on occasion also !

wallstreet I was down at the town local with our mayor and we where watching that game and when Brady missed all three throws from the end zone late in the 4th. , he says to me looks like your screwed , and I reply that .... not after this safety " if " my defense holds with the 2 minute break and 3 timeouts .

20 minutes later the rest was history , I could not see the coach playing his hand any other way there. It was a wise and just call and Cleo helping me out with Elam ( ) didnt hurt a thing !

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Working...
                          X