No announcement yet.

Spark's Picks for Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spark, salmon is one of mine also, changed to sanpper tonight, started swimmnig up stream ( lol ) love to grill a big chunck on the open char. Grill with that smoke flavor. Jimmy and his mother are coming to see me withen two weeks, i WILL feed theM good.
    Last edited by jt4545; 05-01-2009, 05:54 PM. Reason: LEFT OUT A WORD
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
      Spark, salmon is one of mine also, changed to sanpper tonight, started swimmnig up stream ( lol ) love to grill a big chunck on the open char. Grill with that smoke flavor. Jimmy and his mother are coming to see me withen two weeks, i WILL feed theM good.
      Damn that sounds good jt ... salmon on a grill

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That is great ... jimmy and his mom ... Damn, wish I could be there with you guys ...

How about the old Fart?? why is he not going???

Comment

Spark he said soon, nothing would please me more than to get you wayne , the kapt and as many that could get here come on down. I would put on a giant feed bag now that would make my day.
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Damn that sounds good jt ... salmon on a grill

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That is great ... jimmy and his mom ... Damn, wish I could be there with you guys ...

How about the old Fart?? why is he not going???
          For salmon on the grill, pick up some sweet and savory salmon dry rub made by Weber. Sprinkle and rub on the salmon. 2 minutes direct heat on both side, then cook 5-7 minutes on each side indirect heat. Wash down with several beverages of your choice and thank me later.
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

gl today PAPI...

I'd love to go down there, especially when LSU Jimmy and MOM are there.....

I have too much work going on now, but will try and go see JT this Summer.......

It's a pretty damn long drive......

GET EM today PAPI...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
              gl today PAPI...

I'd love to go down there, especially when LSU Jimmy and MOM are there.....

I have too much work going on now, but will try and go see JT this Summer.......

It's a pretty damn long drive......

GET EM today PAPI...
              How far is it from you???

Comment

GL today!

Comment

Working...
                X