Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
    And no answer or reply from him

Mr Forum police , Mr honesty , Mr facts, made up a story and LIED !!!!!!!!
    I honestly can't believe that you can't let this go. Your the one that keeps putting coals on the fire looking for drama.

It's guys like you that bring these forums down and keep people from posting. And no I'm not casper, just someone who has been here longer than yourself, but decided to just sit back and follow and fade to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by jbaker1564 View Post
      I honestly can't believe that you can't let this go. Your the one that keeps putting coals on the fire looking for drama.

It's guys like you that bring these forums down and keep people from posting. And no I'm not casper, just someone who has been here longer than yourself, but decided to just sit back and follow and fade to make money.

So basically you bring nothing to the forum. You contribute nothing,

So your comments and opinions mean nothing

And longer than myself - looks like Ive been here 3 years longer

Nice try Casper
      Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 05-01-2009, 04:18 PM.

Comment

If there is any doubt that this is one of the top 3 all time series ever, watch a replay of last nights game. 3 OTS and it could have easily gone to another OT. This is the single best series that I have been privy to and I am thankful that I have gotten to watch the better majority of each game.
        NFL System - Year 1
        Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
        Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
        Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
        Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
        Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
        Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
        Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
        Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
        Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
        Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169 View Post
          If there is any doubt that this is one of the top 3 all time series ever, watch a replay of last nights game. 3 OTS and it could have easily gone to another OT. This is the single best series that I have been privy to and I am thankful that I have gotten to watch the better majority of each game.
          ditto,the only thing that could be better is the bulls winning game 7 at the buzzer,my heart can not take any more ots-LOL !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

I boned a quam chick once, well actually i boned her like 10-12 times. She had kinda of a flat head but a very tight gina

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169 View Post
              I'm a bulls fan so slightly biased I guess but I couldn't of put it any better x. When is the last time you seen big shot after big shot hit like this in a series? No doubt I've lost ten years of my life from this series.

Comment

Working...
              X