I am ice cold (no pun intended)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am ice cold (no pun intended)

Since my last tues night awesome Pucks night with that 6-team parly that hit, i have not won a hockey game.

I am on a wicked cold streak.

so here are by nhl fades, i mean plays for tonight (providing i don't change my mind between now and be4 i go to work at 5pm est).

Ott -1/2 +100
    Vanc -1/5 -130 (i am questioning this play, Vanc unbeaten at home, due to lose, but that's when i get in trouble)

NBA leans:
    Bulls +2 (or money line)
    Philly +5 (maybe ML)
    Minn -4.5

NFL leans:
    New England +125

If i parley all 6 it pays 54.73:1
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Meaiken,

If it's any consolation, I'm the #1 NHL capper at TrackPicks and ProCappers.com and since Thursday of the previous week, I have been so cold that some people have asked to see if I have a tag on my toe. Consider this, the Lightning and Thrashers were the 2 hottest teams in the NHL last week, Vancouver was averaging almost 3.5 goals on the road and the Caps were just a pathetic team....Our clients received a 5* play on Tampa Bay/San Jose (Tied), 5* on the Thrashers in D.C, (LOSS) and another game in which Vancouver should have won (LOSS) and countless other games between last Monday and Saturday that surprised the hell out of us!!
    Makes us wonder if we're really any good at capping or if it's just a cold streak, huh?!?
    You post solid plays so hang in there!!

Loving Ottawa and Vancouver!!

The Ham mer
    Sports-Plays.com
    "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

Comment

I had those 3 plays myself and i was pissed. I had SJ/TB over, Vanc, and Atl, ATL should have beat wash. I don't understand.

I am going with Vanc and Ott
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
      X