Sunday's In-Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
    Greatest baseball play I have ever watched....
    Is this the first game you have ever seen?
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
      Is this the first game you have ever seen?
      LOL, I don't care anything, if anyone has ever played baseball, you know that, that play is a hundred times harder to complete than anything else. First straight steal I've ever watched live I believe.
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• I love hating the yankees its just so easy
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
          I love hating the yankees its just so easy
          It's easier to hate them when you have money on them and watch them suck it up out there. What's up Dime?

Comment

Bry, I was there yesterday sitting about 12 rows behind the Red Sox on Deck circle. It was truly amazing viewing from those seats. The Sox fell behind 6-0 and depression was setting in. Little did i know the Sox were about to score 16 runs. It was truly an amazing atmosphere and non stop party from the 4th inning on. What a blast!

Comment

wad up dimer,your mickeyd's coming out with an angus burger !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                Bry, I was there yesterday sitting about 12 rows behind the Red Sox on Deck circle. It was truly amazing viewing from those seats. The Sox fell behind 6-0 and depression was setting in. Little did i know the Sox were about to score 16 runs. It was truly an amazing atmosphere and non stop party from the 4th inning on. What a blast!
                i know what you mean. field box seats are amazing. Yanks/sox games at fenway i swear there is nothing like it. bleachers to front row its electric. Are you going to any other games this year? I have tickets to sox/braves sunday after noon its fathers day game.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                  wad up dimer,your mickeyd's coming out with an angus burger !!
                  oh really.....that is sweet but it cant possibly be better tastin then the big mac. how you doing bro? hope all is well.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i know what you mean. field box seats are amazing. Yanks/sox games at fenway i swear there is nothing like it. bleachers to front row its electric. Are you going to any other games this year? I have tickets to sox/braves sunday after noon its fathers day game.
                    I never know when i'm going. I check the Sox website all the time and they release tickets for games literally days before hand sometimes. I'll go to Maine day. I get an email for tickets to that every year and we buy them.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                      It's easier to hate them when you have money on them and watch them suck it up out there. What's up Dime?
                      not much bro, just busy as hell with work. other than that i'm good. how you doing? as far as the yankees go. i kid you not if they werent such a hated rival i would feel bad for them. they over spend and have nothing to show for it. hardly a sniff at a ring in nearly a decade
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

oh really.....that is sweet but it cant possibly be better tastin then the big mac. how you doing bro? hope all is well.
                        do you guys have hardees up there,they have a good angus burger,and killer breakfast biscuits !! ps-doing good bro,no complaints,be doing better if portland goes over 182-lol !!
                        Last edited by WayneChung; 04-26-2009, 10:31 PM.
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• no hardees around here i've eaten there in the past though not in a long time though. last time i ate there was when i was in carolina and that was like 5yrs ago lets go portland over 182
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

not much bro, just busy as hell with work. other than that i'm good. how you doing? as far as the yankees go. i kid you not if they werent such a hated rival i would feel bad for them. they over spend and have nothing to show for it. hardly a sniff at a ring in nearly a decade
                            Doing well, thanks.

Comment

• Sit Down Jeter!

6 Outs from the SWEEEEEEEEP!!!!

Comment

• Hey..... can someone score some runs!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X