Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Play Is On Early Game -- (34-24 YTD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Play Is On Early Game -- (34-24 YTD)

Went 2-0 Friday with Cleveland Second Half and Houston First Quarter both covering. New Orleans is down 2-0 to Denver and may not be able to cover the 4.5 for the full game against Denver; however, home teams behind in the series are coming out playing hard the first quarter and into the start of the second quarter. Even Detroit stayed Even with Cleveland the first quarter before falling apart. It was just tonight that Houston covered the first quarter easily for me but could not cover the full game. I see the same for New Orleans in the early game Saturday, covering the first quarter with the full game up in the air. This is the best play for you.............

PLAY NEW ORLEANS -1.5 OR 2 FOR THE FIRST QUARTER.

There isn't a first quarter line out yet but the full game is New Orleans -4.5 which should be minus 1.5 or 2 for the first quarter when it comes out. I'm posting this now because it's a 10 AM game here and I may not have time to post this then.

Good luck sandman, bring it in!
    Kruise Record: 48-38

For complete record: http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...es-record.html

Comment

Special Play for Saturday Night -- 34-25 YTD

Close with New Orleans but it's a loser. It would have also lost the full game if I had posted that. This brings my Special Plays record to 34-25. I do have one more play for today..............................

PLAY LA LAKERS FIRST QUARTER AT -1.5 POINTS, -120 JUICE

I don't like the public all over this play but this is one for the Lakers to win, even with their poor history in Utah.

Comment

Working...
      X