04/25/2009 The Brush Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04/25/2009 The Brush Back

Found several games for Sat. Looking for good value and hope I found it. All listed pitchers for one unit each. Big card I know.

MLB
    952 Cinc+113 Arroyo has the better era and pitching at home on what will be a windy day. The Reds should be the Fav... a live home dog...I love it!!! Putting a nasty one in the knee caps area: Reds Roll!

973 Minn+113 this time the road dog comes in high and tight.

975 Tex+103 another dog a Chiwawa but a dog with enough Bark to win this one!!! They should be -150 IMO. Right under the elbows Rangers hand cuff them.

Best value dog on the card..................Wash...........yes Washington!!!
    953 Washinton Nationals +166 the biggest dog on the block. I really want to play them for the first 5 innings as the Bull pen is full of Bull crap but my book won't put up the lines till morning and I'll be at work. Thought about run line but why pay -130 for 1 1/2 if they lose this one it will be by more than 1 1/2 so the best bet is to play them straight. If you get them for first 5 take em!!!! I may hedge it a bit that way if I get a chance to log on at work!

ML Parley 1 unit!
    960 FLa-143
    967 TB-128 +++2.03

Added Texas for a 3 teamer @+5.14 for 1/5 a unit....10 to win 51.45 just for fun!!!

Thats it for today! Thank you for your time and BOL with whatever you choose to play!!!

gl stroker
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

gl Stroker

Comment

NBA ofr today 1 unit each

521 SAS +5 -120 buy the hook.
        524 Miami-4 -110 I didn't buy hook here but you may have it at 4.5 I'd buy it if you do.
        parleyed them also risky I know, but I'm in a gambling mood!

GL with all your plays!

Comment

gl !!!

Comment

Good luck Stroker!

Comment

Good Luck Today

D

Comment

Working...
              X