Amber Alert on the Kruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber Alert on the Kruise

Unless I'm missing it I can't find the Kaptains Kruise for Thurs April 23rd!!

Maybe you should help the Kapt out and start one for him.He has a life too and it's probably hard for him to do it EVERY morning.I don't really do Baseball much or I would do it for you.Spread your wings and fly Taco

Comment

anyone else miss the Kaptain Kruise ?
      BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

I'll be home next week and will try to help the Kaptain out if he needs it.
        Kruise Record: 48-38

For complete record: http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...es-record.html

Comment

Here it is , about 6:45 PM, I've been up since 5:30 AM, and just got back in a few minutes a go.....

I have been extremely busy, and it appears it will continue that way for a while.....

Anyone wanting to initiate the Kruise, can certainly go ahead and do so....It was a tool designed for US to have fun and get some good winners....

Have at it fellows, you guys know how it's done......It does pretty well also....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
            Here it is , about 6:45 PM, I've been up since 5:30 AM, and just got back in a few minutes a go.....

I have been extremely busy, and it appears it will continue that way for a while.....

Anyone wanting to initiate the Kruise, can certainly go ahead and do so....It was a tool designed for US to have fun and get some good winners....

Have at it fellows, you guys know how it's done......It does pretty well also....
            Kapt is there a thread explaining how you come up with the exact plays and for how many units?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
              Kapt is there a thread explaining how you come up with the exact plays and for how many units?
              http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...e-day-3-a.html

See post #1. Hope this helps.
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
              X