Spurs/Dallas conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs/Dallas conversation

Can anyone explain why they like the Sperms to cover 6?

By actually capping the game, we got

= starting lineups

Dallas has stronger bench

SA at home, cancels bench of Dallas

Dallas has played better basketball for the last 3 weeks.

I think its a pick'em IMHO.

Also
    Dirk>>>>>Bonner
    Duncan>>>Damp
    Parker>>>Kidd
    Howard>>>Finley
    Wright=Mason

By my > Power Ratings Dallas' starting lineup is actually +2 greater than signs.

Did I mention Spurs hit 11 out of 14 3's in game 1 to lose by 8 points?

not much of an nba fan but i do root for the spurs, i can tell you the reason i like them is because well....they are the spurs. (coach, players, and overall character of team)

remember that series last year with new orleans. who at the end of game 2 didn't say ohhh it's over san antonio is too old, i did, then every game after that san antonio figured out what they were doing and they shut it down. JMO but again not big on the nba, i'm rootin for spurs that's all i know. (no ginobili is huge though, that may be a big problem) he is the = to howard on dallas IMO he's that extra burst that can erupt at anytime and usually does.

Comment

Spurs Win, Dallas Covers IMO.....

Ditto Boston wins, Bulls cover....IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I agree, Ginobilli would equal up the bench and combined with the Homecourt I could see a correct spread of 6. Ginobilli has the "it" factor for them.

I could see SA winning this game, I just see 6 as too many points for no good reason.

Comment

I'm still mad at myself for not betting the Dallas Series wager of +120. The Spurs are cooked with out Ginobilli, they may win tonight, but they'll get smoked in Dallas. I think the Celtics play really hard tonight and beat the Bulls, but again, they really shouldn't be favored by all that much with no KG.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
            I'm still mad at myself for not betting the Dallas Series wager of +120. The Spurs are cooked with out Ginobilli, they may win tonight, but they'll get smoked in Dallas. I think the Celtics play really hard tonight and beat the Bulls, but again, they really shouldn't be favored by all that much with no KG.
            I'm actually going very small on the Bulls. The Bulls don't play much defense. I like some of the matchups they got though.

Comment

I wish i would have bet Dallas in the series wager.

I like Dallas tonight with the points and a nibble at the ML
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X