X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POffs

Yesterday 2-2 MLB with profit, 2-1 in NBA

NBA

Dallas +6, Spurs can't stay in front of Barea, so the bench edge is heavily in Dallas' favor. That is basically why I like catching the 6, Dampier has played good ball this year and is no push over for Duncan. The starting lineups should be close to a wash.

Bulls +8.5, Honestly this pick is because of Tyrus Thomas. He was very active in game 1 and he is a bad mismatch for Boston slower and unalthetic bigs. I can't gaurantee that Noah will be as strong as in game 1, but the Bulls have a decided edge downlow in this series. Rare for the Bulls as I normally view them as soft.

gl Win

Comment

gl to you, I am on the other sides, so happy to one of us.... no splits
      " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
      .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
      "

Comment

I like both,good luck

Comment

Add in Terry, Bass off the bench. Dallas shouldn't be getting 6 pts here guys.

I'm upgrading that one to a BIG play.

The Bulls I'm a little worried, because Boston feeds off the crowd so much.

Comment

gl

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
              Bulls +8.5, Honestly this pick is because of Tyrus Thomas. He was very active in game 1 and he is a bad mismatch for Boston slower and unalthetic bigs. I can't gaurantee that Noah will be as strong as in game 1, but the Bulls have a decided edge downlow in this series. Rare for the Bulls as I normally view them as soft.

Hey, GL with the picks. I'd just like to say about Tyrus Thomas: that dude hit some lucky shots, man; shots I have rarely if ever seen him hit. You'd be a fool to think those will come with any consistency whatsoever in this series! He stepped in something before he got to the game. Seriously! Look, they had a pretty nice first game but let's not go nuts here. I mean, a "decided edge" down low?!?!?! Really?!?!
              2019 SEASON
              NCAAF
              42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
              11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

GL today I like Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
                  Hey, GL with the picks. I'd just like to say about Tyrus Thomas: that dude hit some lucky shots, man; shots I have rarely if ever seen him hit. You'd be a fool to think those will come with any consistency whatsoever in this series! He stepped in something before he got to the game. Seriously! Look, they had a pretty nice first game but let's not go nuts here. I mean, a "decided edge" down low?!?!?! Really?!?!
                  The jumpers he hit factored in none what so ever. Athletically they got a big edge downlow.

Noah/Thomas combined for 6 blocks and 23 rebs in game 1.

Perkins/B Baby 4 blocks 11 rebs.

I'm talking about the manely stuff not 15 footers.

Comment

Like em, plus both OVERS in a 4 team teaser...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                      The jumpers he hit factored in none what so ever. Athletically they got a big edge downlow.

Noah/Thomas combined for 6 blocks and 23 rebs in game 1.

Perkins/B Baby 4 blocks 11 rebs.

I'm talking about the manely stuff not 15 footers.

Dude, did you watch the game????? Thomas hit the go-ahead shot to put the Bulls up 105 to 103!!! The jumpers he hit did not factor in whatsoever?!?! That's the most asinine thing I've ever heard!!! And manly stuff? What's more manly than hitting a shot to put your team up by 2,
                      in overtime,
                      on the road,
                      against the defending champions
                      and leaving that follow thru up in the air and mean-muggin' the camera the way he did. That's manly-ass shit! I'm sorry but you seem absolutely lost!!!
                      2019 SEASON
                      NCAAF
                      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Dude, did you watch the game????? Thomas hit the go-ahead shot to put the Bulls up 105 to 103!!! The jumpers he hit did not factor in whatsoever?!?! That's the most asinine thing I've ever heard!!! And manly stuff? What's more manly than hitting a shot to put your team up by 2,
                        in overtime,
                        on the road,
                        against the defending champions
                        and leaving that follow thru up in the air and mean-muggin' the camera the way he did. That's manly-ass shit! I'm sorry but you seem absolutely lost!!!

I'm just not counting on him hitting that many jumpers again is all I'm saying. I hope he continues to block shots and rebound. He only played 28 minutes in game 1 due to foul trouble.

I also think Brad Miller who had 12 more rebs for the(not so good frontline-in your eyes) can help hit the jumpers in this one. He struggled in game 1.

You are very lost.

Comment

Ugh now you're invoking Brad Miller. You're going Brad Miller on me!!! Listen bud, bottomline: Good Luck on your picks!
                          2019 SEASON
                          NCAAF
                          42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                          11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Ugh now you're invoking Brad Miller. You're going Brad Miller on me!!! Listen bud, bottomline: Good Luck on your picks!
                            All I'm saying is that

T Thomas can run faster, Jump higher than anyone on Boston's Frontline.

Noah is longer and also faster than the 3 stooges of Boston sans KG.

Miller is a good Center off the bench, actually really good.

I still stick with decidedly better downlow.

GL on your pick, your Boston MONEYLINE is probably MONEY.

Comment

Working...
                            X